• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 Off-Season Thread (GET YOUR ST ROSTERS READY)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The awards came out which are cool to look at. Also nice to see where I am before arb in terms of budget. I am $21m good on budget but -$8.9m in cash. LAWD.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also if you want to feel depressed about the future of competing with OU check out Bump Hamid. A catcher with 80 contact AND 80 power? Fuck.

Wolfman21

So @OU11, can you give me a roundabouts time of when the draft class/IFA's will be revealed today? Debating going to sleep now or this afternoon and that would push me one way or the other.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Has Tankee reached that Anti-Tankee rule from the UBL where if you tank 3 years in a row you start losing draft picks?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Rad, I'll get it up when i can, im about to start when i get to work but i might be pulled away before it is done

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
So IFA's are out, and one of them is Toju Koike, who already appears to be signed by Amsterdam. HMMMMMMMMMM.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
aEXYcqH.png

Wolfman21

No dominant starting pitching. Couple good/great bullpen type arms. Quite a few good hitters. Top 10 should all get really solid players.

Lloyd Carr

God damn it, I fucked up.

I thought if I left an arbitration estimate with nothing in it, he'd just go to FA. So now I signed Jake Carney to a $2.6M contract and I don't want him.