• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Last three weeks of the year I'll help with injuries like that. I can put him in

NML

I need to take at least 2 of 3 from Kabul before our 3 game set at Cairo. Paco and Dr Sad will pitch in a series together for the first time all season, I think.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Leach should make the playoffs according to Pythag. He and I are both getting the short end of the stick in our respective leagues.

Lloyd Carr

Ill send you a message specifying how I'd like it, if that's cool?

rhcfVfv.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I've tried, Rat will be in FA as my next move. I think giving up Rep might help but he's been so bad defensively that it might help

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
@doh. Fazackerly as a lead off hitter eh?
I had McHeshi there but he wants to be "middle of the order" and since I moved him he's significantly improved. I wanted Fazackerly to still get a ton of ABs and didn't want to stack LH/LH with him and McHeshi so I decided to go Stuut second with Faz batting lead off.

Originally I had Juarez batting lead off but Faz has a lot better OBP so I decided to go with him lead off despite the fact he can't run.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
great week. 6-1, back in a tie for 3rd with Australia and signed Homicide for 5 years at 4 mil per

Unlike @Yankee151, I actually DO have a gigantic week coming up. A 3 game set at Australia followed by a 3 game set at home against Buenos Aires. Bad news is, Felix Perez will be back before my series with Buenos Aires, but i won't have control to insert him into the lineup :(

I did what I would have done with Perez, hopefully it isn't too far off from what you would have wanted

Aaaaand I just realized I only did the depth chart and not the lineups. EFF

Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Never thought Aguirre would become the player he is.

Doh could still make a run, but it looks like I get Yankee in the first round.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The race for the 4th spot in the South is going to come down to the wire. Kabul has the upper hand schedule-wise, they get 10 games against non-playoff teams. This week BA plays Australia and Buffalo, so this sim is where Kabul needs to take a lead if they are going to get in. Buenos has KW and BR in the final week, while Kabul has to play Cairo in a 4 game set.

Gooksta

Notice most high school kids that were drafted but not signed become free agents and don't get picked back up by high School squads.. some college guys don't get put back on college teams but aren't free agents but will 're enter draft.. interesting

Seems most college guys get back on a college team if not signed.. but some don't. But will be in draft again

Wolfman21

I did what I would have done with Perez, hopefully it isn't too far off from what you would have wanted

Aaaaand I just realized I only did the depth chart and not the lineups. EFF

Its fine. I never sent you a message like I planned. Totally slipped my freaking mind.

oh, and apparently my export didn't take on one of the biggest freaking sims i've had in recent memory. great

Last edited:

osick87

Community Liaison
Did my export this morning. It was strange because all it said was Can't Download at this time or something along those lines. I was busy last night so I didn't see if it was just a one time thing.

I haven't looked at who the AI started at 2nd for the injured Zhou but I bet it was an adventure.

Wolfman21

Difference is, I do 7 day lineups...so my pitching rotation got all out of whack. Its no big deal though. Shit happens.

Wolfman21

meh, i had alot going on yesterday. I exported at like 6 AM and didn't even think about the WBL until this morning. I guess you can chalk this up to "When real life gets in the way". I'm not always gonna check that export thing. Like I said...no big deal...shit happens.

I need to make my hey this week though. Buenos finishes with 7 games against Key West and Baton Rouge. I've got a 4 game set against Cairo looming. So this 7 game set against New Zealand and False Bay needs to turn into wins for me.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

Question:

If the SL race for 3rd/4th is within a game or two after tonight's sim, can we do some live sims for the last week of the season? If not, its cool. Was just wondering.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Notice most high school kids that were drafted but not signed become free agents and don't get picked back up by high School squads.. some college guys don't get put back on college teams but aren't free agents but will 're enter draft.. interesting

Seems most college guys get back on a college team if not signed.. but some don't. But will be in draft again
An undrafted HS player would never ever go back to HS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

Another question:

Does it take alot of work to get the "History" section of the website updated? I used to enjoy looking on there at all of the team records and who had them and such. It has almost been 2 seasons since it was last updated. Just wondering.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No, but it can only be done in the off-season and the last off-season was about 2 hours long so I didn't have time.