• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's all good though @fignuts - as you obviously have the cheat codes, you can beat Kabul. Maybe make it 4-3 or something to look realistic.
Only one man has the cheat codes and that man has disappeared into a cloud of Mother Jones insanity and multiple wives somewhere outside of Orem Utah right around the time Orange Man Bad showed up. RIP to the GOAT cheating bastard @Wooly

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Grats @fignuts

What a weird series. We generally don’t give up runs, but gave up a ton to a team that doesn’t score runs.
Appreciated! Time to take down da Bulls

Been tinkering with lineup changes after leaving em be for the most part bar an injury.
Or its momentum coming back from that 3-1 against SEO. shrugs

Whatever it is, I will take it!

@Karl Hungus lemme dl, lookover box scores and then set the 7-day up.

so 6p best coast

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Been tinkering with lineup changes after leaving em be for the most part bar an injury.
Or its momentum coming back from that 3-1 against SEO. shrugs

Whatever it is, I will take it!

@Karl Hungus lemme dl, lookover box scores and then set the 7-day up.

so 6p best coast

Just let me know when you've exported.

Wolfman21

Glad to see the team that finished with the best record in franchise history finished the job. 3 rings for everyone to kiss now!

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
GG @Wolfman21
Only able to catch the first 2-3 games. Think it was G3 or G4 with runners on in the first and only manage 1 tally that momentum has been squashed. :)
Changes coming for lineups and an arm or 2 not returning for 2090. Excited for this next wave of young talent!!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Yeah, I offered pretty much all the draftees. A couple owners ran into budget issues, but it didn't affect anyone's first rounders. Even @Yankee151 . Each guy I offered down the list I kept waiting for the owner to yell at me.