• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Sad presents Week 2 2015

Wooly

Terrible call on that roughing the passer. BYU player had every right to hit the QB, he was there in time, and he didn't do anything bad.

Wooly

Bullshit. BYUs defense earned the stop on 3rd and long and the refs called a roughing the passer. Then they get the TD. Bullshit.

Wooly

BYU has no running game, no quality running backs. Williams is the best RB BYU has had since Harvey Unga, and he is out for the season. Taysom Hill was the whole running game then, and he is out for the season. Mangum looks good, but he will have a tough year ahead of him if BYU can't run the ball.

BYU rushing yards with 8:35 to go in the 3rdQ....-14! Negative 14. I don't know how many is in sacks...but still.

Wolfman21

Miss st. DB was lined up offside when lsu tried to draw them off on 4th and 2. All LSU needed to do was snap the ball and they would have won it then, lol

Wooly

I didn't see BSU play Washington last week. Is their D that tough against the run? BYU run game looks terrible, but how much is BSU?

:laughing:LOLOLOLOL. As I type that, BYU RB Hine breaks tackles and goes 21 yards for the TD!

Bdub

Terrible call on that roughing the passer. BYU player had every right to hit the QB, he was there in time, and he didn't do anything bad.
Since when has a forearm to the face of a QB ever been legal?

Wooly

Since when has a forearm to the face of a QB ever been legal?
To his chest, and it wasn't much of a hit either. QBs get ridiculous protection.

This PF call on BSU for playing on without a helmet is a pussy call too. If he wants to play on without a helmet, let him. He made the best play of the night, playing like a madman and making the tackle without a helmet. God bless that kid!

Wooly

Bad PI call on against BSU DB. Come on, you make the game so cheap when you call that level of contact.

Bdub

So a hands to the face no call doesn't get called. Instead the guy without the helmet makes the sack and gets a personal foul. WtF

Wooly

So a hands to the face no call doesn't get called. Instead the guy without the helmet makes the sack and gets a personal foul. WtF
That is the state of football today. Not much fun if people can't run around beating the shit out of one another. That is the point of football.

Wooly

Serious question: What is the point of football if it's not extremely physical? And maybe more importantly, what is the fun in football if people are not beating the tar out of one another out there? That is why the PF call on the BSU lineman without a helmet is such a terrible call. That mindset hurts the game so much.

Wooly

I still think this is roughing the QB

How is that roughing the passer?

That sure looks like a hit to the chest. BOTH hands hit his R shoulder. Pretty hard to hit the helmet with a forearm when the hands hit the shoulder, and if it does somehow hit the face, it can't be by much. Come on, you certainly don't call roughing the passer on that play.

Wooly

And then the INT returned for a TD in the closing seconds. 3rd INT of the night for Nicua.

Wooly

I do like that Mangum has an arm, and he likes to throw deep. In fact, on 3rd down, when in doubt, he just chucks it deep. He has 4 receivers over 6'5, so it makes sense.

Wooly

LOL, that lady for ESPN has called him the wrong name all night, calling him Magnum. Easy mistake, but funny after 3-4 times.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I don't think it's tar that BYU is beating out of people...

1428094666320989989.gif

one day these BYU players will have to explain to their grandkids why they play so dirty. Probably tomorrow...:trollface:

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I don't think it's tar that BYU is beating out of people...

1428094666320989989.gif

one day these BYU players will have to explain to their grandkids why they play so dirty. Probably tomorrow...:trollface:

"Why are you beating up those kids that are 7 years younger than you?"

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
So, following the general trend after SEC shitshows/losses, Arkansas and Auburn stay where they are in the rankings while Toledo and Jacksonville State shoot to the top of the polls right?

Last edited: