• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I’ll lol when he splits ur poverty town for a real franchise

nbalakersfan.gif

Brick

speaking of LAKERZZZ they think they gon poop on the NUGGGGZ tonight? no chance. #cuckruss

Brick

yeah like there isnt 2 nba games per night when a team doesnt come back from a huge defecit and the celtics are huge bums. hush boomer

Mame YO

slings rocks
Blazers lost to OKC twice in a row lol

Trade either simons or lillard, I am so tired of watching two undersized guards that can't play defense on the floor together. If they want to win now, trading Simons for a small forward and depth and sliding Hart to the 2 is the way to do it. GP hasn't played at all yet but that clears the logjam so you end up having a 3 guard rotation of Lillard/Hart/GP.

If they don't think they can win with a move like that, blow it up. I just hope they don't sit on this back court duo like how Olshey did with CJ and Lillard.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
"I just want to ride him," Ham said after James played 39 minutes and 33 seconds -- the most by any player on either team. "And he allows you to do that because he takes such great care of himself. So, it's a great luxury to have."

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Jokes aside, is playing your 38 year old star nearly 40 minutes a game in early January not a terrible idea lol