• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

CJ_24

You'd think these dudes would know by now to keep their registration up to date. It's guaranteed traffic stop

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I never buy professional gear with a players name on it. But I wanted something to wear in Houston that said Utah and Jazz with the note logo. The only stuff I could find this past spring was with names. I like Mitchell a lot as a player and person, so I got one with his name. I got to wear it twice before this happened. I'll still wear it, but I'm sad the Jazz couldn't make it work with Mitchell and Gobert. I think Ainge has positioned the team to be able to build something that can be special. Now we'll see how he does; it's going to take some time, doe.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Disappointed in ANT, but hopefully he learns from this and take actions to educate himself. He is from :onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth: so I guess it's not that surprising

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I thought it was going to be much worse based on the reaction, honestly. Stuff like that is probably said in every NBA locker room every week. Which is of course not good lol

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Engaging in a relationship with a coworker under your supervision is obviously unacceptable but when literal rapists are getting slaps on the wrist this seems a bit weird

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Engaging in a relationship with a coworker under your supervision is obviously unacceptable but when literal rapists are getting slaps on the wrist this seems a bit weird

Having a secret relationship with a subordinate is literally the one thing that will get you fired, suspended, reprimanded, etc. at every single job in the world.

How fucking dumb is Udoka? There are 1,000,000 NBA groupies out there... why do it with someone in the front office?

CJ_24

I lol @ people complaining about the Udoka business. Granted, I loathe the man and his stupid team of floppers. But, insofar as I am aware, sexing up a subordinate would get a lot of people fired, and maybe even sued. That he's only suspended is basically a slap on the wrist that would not happen if he weren't basketball corch

Mame YO

slings rocks
OKC tanking for another tall skinny kid? They’re going to end up with a starting lineup that will be over 35 feet tall combined and less than 620 pounds.