• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
dh50hms28ur91.jpg

@adchester

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'd cut Draymong today. No excuse for that.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
If Russ was out of bounds when he threw the ball back, either time, I'd take the ball and dunk it on top of him, to me.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
ErRrRRRRzzZz are going to be so bad it's going to be FUN to watch.

At least they have their draft pick... oh wait @Reel (Pels won the AD AND Jrue trades!)

Mame YO

slings rocks
Blazers look like it’s going to be rough but I’m still excited for the season opener!

in 2k23 I traded anfernee for anonuby and moved hart to SG where he belongs lol. Lillard/hart/anonuby/grant/nurkic. Hire me as GM.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I buy a new 2k game every few years. I got a PS5 earlier this year so I bought the new 2k.

I do not play my player I pretty much exclusively play franchise mode. I think of the game as almost 2 games: there is the predatory microtransaction online stuff and then there is the offline play which is basically whatever you want it to be. I wish the computer was better at running an offense though.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m watching the Sacramento root broadcast via stream and a dude just won 10k for shooting a half court shot (after first hitting a free throw and a 3 pointer). He also gets a yeti cooler and a gift card!