• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GrizzledDisguisedBongo-size_restricted.gif

Wolfman21

the umps have a buzzer on their belt that buzzes down to let them know when to call the strike if the batters not ready. I'm just going to assume that the buzzer went off before Machado reached back to call time as im pretty sure from the video i watched he reached back when the clock was at 8 seconds(which is the time that a strike is to be called). This is as "robo ump" as you can get.

CJ_24

Shocked, shocked, that dirtball Machado was the first guy tossed for arguing about the pitch clock.

Let's see how long it takes for him to go out of his way to spike someone on the new bases

Wolfman21

man...the Cardinals looked terrible that series. Braves AAAA arms just dominating them, baserunning errors, pitching getting tatto'd. I enjoyed it immensely

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres gonna be the villains I guess. I’m ok with that. I hope machado spikes people’s faces off.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I feel like Snell sucks. He gets hot sometimes, but he walks too many guys and grooves too many pitches. He should be a 3rd or 4th starter. He’s no ace

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Bogaerts is beasting. If Tatis comes back and Soto can start hitting, they may be able to out hit their shitty bullpen. Really need Suarez and Pomeranz back.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Croneneorth at first is such a sleeper upgrade over Hosmer. It’s comical

Wolfman21

2 huge wins in a row in Atlanta. Should have been 3 if the bullpen could hold up at all.

Couldn't come up with just one hit with runners on base last night and couldn't come up with any hits at all tonight. Braves bottom 3 batters struck out in 9 of 11 plate appearance.....11 of 15 if you include the 6 spot in the lineup. Just...yuck. So many injuries have piled up on the Braves in the first week...missing multiple pen arms, multiple starting pitchers, Michael Harris is out in CF, lost Darnaud tonight for who knows how long. Went into the season thinking a rotation of Fried, Strider, Wright, Morton and a 5th starter from AAA would be nice and so far they've gotten 3 innings from Fried, nothing from Wright and a mixed bag from their AAA arms. Also, Acuna, Olson and Riley are great. After that shit goes down hill fast. They're gonna need to revamp the bottom of their lineup the same way they did in 2021 at the trade deadline. Hopefully they'll still be in contention then.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Rays are amazing honestly. I’ve been studying them the last 3 years and I thought they would falter this year. Welp, I’m wrong as usual lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
name change. Nashville Bachelorettes