• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
You bet your goddamn ass whole Wuf fam gonna be WOOFING at Ball arena Friday afternoon. Gonna sound like Arsenio up in here. Can’t wait to chirp at these Braskyfolk. I’m so pumped for this, I don’t even care about winning, the novelty of watching them disappoint me here is enough LEGOOO

Skeeter

Uber felon
May have trouble defending my 4 consecutive titles this year. Hopefully I can figure out my login from my work lapper

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Lawd Kansas’ regional is ridiculous. There are 3 legit winners from the West and then you add the normal madness and who knows, I blame UCLA.

Every year I get more and more out of touch and just pick random 12/13 seed upsets. I can already tell it's going to be bad because in the elite 8 I have 1/2 1/2 5/2 and 8/2. It's the year of the 2 seeds apparently.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol at the huge discrepancies between this and the college football playoff. This always delivers, already two great games, whereas 80% of the college football playoff is complete dogshit

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was at CHUCK E CHEESE during the Furman game and just saw this shit.

L
M
A
O

What in all of the fucks was he thinking?