• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Active in the community is for black dudes. Just active is for Dan Morgan

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The first gis result for Dan Morgan is fucking amazing

Wop Genius

Hard to win when it's 8 on 5. Is the douscher Karl Hess in this game, too?

Yup, he's on the crew. That's not why this is happening. We aren't hitting threes, they have too much size, and they are Villanova-ing us. And once again a zone looks like a foreign concept to a group of seniors. And everyone is too afraid to take a 10 footer when they give it up.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
tumblr_n2x3c62KCx1qc8qobo1_500.jpg

I wish I had been this smart elsewhere

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Creighton and Kansas were seeded way too low. Still dont get how they were a 2 and 3.

Last edited:

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Lol @ creighton. At least we were supposed to lose to Baylor. Best team ever with best player ever can't get past the round of 32 and you want to be an elite program. Can't wait till next year when daddy's little all star and all his friends are gone. I hope Nebraska wins by 30 next year.

Also here's a fun fact. My buddy and I were talking about how miles was stupid to get the first technical...guy in a Nebraska shirt and creighton hat in front of me told us to support our team or shut up. Yeah, the jaysker was telling me I don't support Nebraska. I said to him...now I have a jaysker telling ME I don't support Nebraska what a joke. He told me to fuck off lol.

I did enjoy cheering for ULL in the 2nd game when they had creighton on the ropes, especially #44, he was awesome. Really pissed off this other creighton fan in front of me. Especially when ULL took the lead In the 2nd half. I was throwing up 3 goggles. His wife was just trying to make small talk, be friendly. He made her stop lol. Bro was mad.

Can't wait till next year. Go big red, screw creighton.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Yup jelly of having my best season ever with one of the best players In history end by 30 in the round of 32 vs a team that was 2-8 in the big 12 at one point. So jelly. Yes I know Nebraska also lost to said team, but we're nebrasketball so we have no expectations.

Yes I know most of the Nebraska fans on here are probably also creighton fans. Sorry I hate creighton and nothing will ever change that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wisconsin dropping 40lb boxes all over this tourney

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm in Tucson right now... There are Arizona students gathering for a riot for getting into the elite 8. Hilarious.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I don't have a problem Creighton. Jayskers are kind of annoying but its not really a big deal. I loved watching McDermott off the ball. He moves around great. I think he is to passive at times though.
The Enique guy last year was awesome.
Grant Gibbs can fuck right off though

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Doug McBuckets, even for the other Nebraska school (forget The bastard child UN-Omaha), did wonders for basketball in general in this state. I enjoyed his play all four years, especially this year. Petteway could have that same effect if the NBA stays away and let's him finish his collegiate career.

And his dad's post game meeting with the players after the bitchslapping from Baylor was awesome. As a born again college basketball fan, Nebraskans should be fortunate to have two solid coaches.