• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

LEGEND

I agree with @RamesuThe1 on the part when it comes to throwing with rhythm and pace. However, with that being said it seems that "5 passing accuracy" is even more unforgiving than in the past. These days I'm really not confident throwing much until the 2nd half and even then there are the occasional yips. I'm used to it and have accepted it, but it's not worth losing good guys like @LEGEND and @SJGMoney.

I would rather go back to 10 and keep the league going then losing new guys (and old guys) to the frustration of struggling with the pass.

Would definitely be interested, if you guys went back to 10 qba in any of the OD's. My biggest issue with 5 qba is when your 90+ ovr qb with 95+ accuracy is off for 3 qtr's or a entire gm. It happens way too often... Or you get the opposite where a qb can't miss for an entire gm. Of course the opposing qb can't buy a completion when this happens.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Would definitely be interested, if you guys went back to 10 qba in any of the OD's. My biggest issue with 5 qba is when your 90+ ovr qb with 95+ accuracy is off for 3 qtr's or a entire gm. It happens way too often... Or you get the opposite where a qb can't miss for an entire gm. Of course the opposing qb can't buy a completion when this happens.

@LEGEND The commissioner has not given his "State of the Union" address on how he plans to address the problem.

Walter323

kPOUqvJ.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If it does change please let me know! Really miss playing with you guys... But with all the stress in my life. 5 qba doesn't help.

You know I will let you know. With that being said we are currently at 12. We've had quite a few new guys come through lately.

Getting my ass absolutions handed to me, but I have a question. How come I'm getting no xp points. I keep seeing pop up but I have zero. Even from last game

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
So there no way to make my coach better. He just zero everything forever?. Btw great game you played @Flanntastic. Classy move not scoring

Your never going to get them. However, you should have started out with 15 XP which is what the league is "capped" at so we are all equal.

jordanc71428

have we advanced or where are we at? I have not been on lately to check, I think I was already ready on where we were at, if not someone let me know so I can figure out my stuff for the week