• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Is it possible to fire two head coaches in one season? Are they the first in history with two separate coaches to have a 10-game losing streaks in the same season?
I'm thinking some really shitty expansion era team from the early 90s (looking at you Tampa Bay) probably had 2 10-game losing streaks.

As far as firing the coach, I'm not sure it even matters in the grand scheme of things. Just keep losing and move up the draft board. And maybe get something for Giroux and JVR and hopefully they can bring Claude back in the offseason.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad

a 10 game, a 13 game and a 9 game losing streak! and 3 coaches! SHITTY!

1992-93 Senators up there too.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
I'm thinking some really shitty expansion era team from the early 90s (looking at you Tampa Bay) probably had 2 10-game losing streaks.
The 1974-75 Capitals went 8-67-5. Among other streaks, they had one 17-game losing streak and one 10-game losing streak. The Lightning's longest losing streak in their inaugural season was 8 games.

The 1974-75 Capitals went 8-67-5. Among other streaks, they had one 17-game losing streak and one 10-game losing streak. The Lightning's longest losing streak in their inaugural season was 8 games.
Yes, but has anyone accomplished this feat with two separate head coaches? I feel like the Flyers are really trailblazers in this regard. /gun2head.jpg

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Yes, but has anyone accomplished this feat with two separate head coaches? I feel like the Flyers are really trailblazers in this regard. /gun2head.jpg
I thought the lightning from 97-98 had it, but they fired the second coach, Rick Paterson, before the first 10 game losing streak was finished. They did have a tie between a 5 game L streak and the 10 game L streak, so technically a 16 game winless streak. BUMS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The last year the flyers won it :kekleo:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
My Arizona Coyotes jersey is in the mail as we speak. Too bad he’ll probably be traded 6 weeks later like the other Coyote jersey I bought

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Also, if Coyotes did relocate, I’d prefer they stay somewhere more western (KC, Houston, Saskatoon, Kamloops, Salt Lake City) instead of messing up the current division alignment. I’d also prefer 8 divisions of 4 to the current 4 division setup.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
FUCKING BUMS!

stewie-gun.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oilers 3-0 under Woodcroft. Roster still has huge holes but he's already getting more out of them than Tippet's dumb ass ever did.