• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Fuck Pronger. I hated that fucking guy. That's the only era of Flyers hockey where I didn't follow them.
Richards was my guy and there was that bit of overlap with them and we all know how Richards’ career turned out, but I was still super upset when they traded him and Carter away to get fucking Ilya “ why you Have to be mad” Bryzgalov

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps at Canes. 4 jerseys in line outside, all Penguins fans. Yinzers are so embarrassing lol

574009ee77a59a6cf2762dd03fb79dfd.jpg

Why the fuck? Should have just kept him and let him walk after the season. Fletcher is fucking embarrassing. Maybe he can bring in Mike Keenan's corpse this off-season and really mail it in next year.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Why the fuck? Should have just kept him and let him walk after the season. Fletcher is fucking embarrassing. Maybe he can bring in Mike Keenan's corpse this off-season and really mail it in next year.
I figure they will resign him in the off-season so something is better than nothing, but man oh man I really hate Fletcher in general

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
That's why you're a fucking BUM, Kenny. Smith should be soylent green by now. Koskinen is fine as a #2 and if they think Skinner is the future then why the fuck is he still in Bakersfield? Oh yeah, because Kenny gave 39-year-old Smith a two-year contract. Archibald is also fucking useless. Eat a dick.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I don't know shit about hockey. What should I make of this Minnesota team trading for Fleury?
Went all in. I dont love Fleury, but he’s better than Talbot and Kahkonen who they shipped out. Can he carry them to a Stanley cup final? Yeah. Plus they only gave up a second for him if they don’t get to the conference finals.