• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Everyone on Colorado also has such a quick stick. Always poking and stealing the puck, disrupting breakouts and neutral zone pass attempts.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
18673fac-5997-4834-b4f1-f1daa6aa0500_text.gif

Damn that was amazing. I was 10 when the Avs won in 96, so I grew up watching that rivalry. Fiancée was shocked at the brutality of the game back then, LOL.
Well that was one of the most intense documentaires I've watched regarding anything sports related. I had forgotten how brutal and violent those games were. I'm sure the edibles I had earlier made a difference, but it was emotional just watching this. They interviewed all the right people, that's for sure.

I'll tell you what, though. I still think Claude Lemieux is a fucking dirtbag. I can't like that '96 team at all.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
He corched the Rags from 2018-2021 and compiled an overall regular season record of 96-87-25 with no playoff appearances, just a sweep by Carolina in the 2020 COVID Qualifying Round.

Should be fine.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad

BearDownUofA

Festizio
I don't totally hate the Hawks' HC hire and it sounds like Davidson is actually asking for a proper offer for Debrincat. I don't see any teams taking him up on such a high price so I think Cat will be with the Hawks come October.