• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

I'll probably strip the tackle twill and put Farabee's or Atkinson's number on it instead. They're the most likely to cover up 79 without leaving any traces of Hart. Woof.

CJ_24

They'll start Gustavsson because on Friday the Wild are honoring Fluery for his record in the BUMS game against Pittsburgh

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
They'd have to give up more than those guys are worth in this market. Hard pass for me but Ol' Dutch will prolly do something dumb like overpay for a solid-but-not-great player who is a marginal upgrade at best over what he shipped out.

CJ_24

This Fluery ceremony honoring 1000 games and 552 wins is pretty great. Minnesota has pretty good hockey fans. And it's against Pittsburgh, the team he's most associated with. Really cool moment.

Too bad BUMsota gon lose by 3 goals

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
As someone who lives almost 3 hours from the closest NHL team I always say go since I don't get to watch hockey in person as often as I want.

Also Edmonton putting Kane, Draisaitl and Perry on a line was hilarious. I thought they'd be too slow to generate offense and get out of their zone but they dominated while the other lines were okay at best. Three guys who are good at getting under the other team's skin actually made a good line, even if it was against Anaheim.