• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Nevermind on going to the game in Dallas Saturday because Jasper got sick for the ten millionth time this year. $478 down the drain.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Jasper is doing better but silverwoman's niece is sick and my parents are a little old to be taking care of him solo for a whole day so no babysitter. So I let silverwoman convince me to let Jasper experience his first NHL game. We got him some earmuffs and are going to stay the night so his sleep schedule is disturbed as little as we can get away with. Plus we're taking him to the aquarium the next day before we come home. At least he won't remember the ass kicking the Stars are going to lay on the boys.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Jasper is doing better but silverwoman's niece is sick and my parents are a little old to be taking care of him solo for a whole day so no babysitter. So I let silverwoman convince me to let Jasper experience his first NHL game. We got him some earmuffs and are going to stay the night so his sleep schedule is disturbed as little as we can get away with. Plus we're taking him to the aquarium the next day before we come home. At least he won't remember the ass kicking the Stars are going to lay on the boys.
That sounds awesome.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Shit, he would probably score before Connor Brown does. I advocated for his signing but he has been terrible on offense. Good on defense and the PK at least.