• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

Brick

This will give Jones plenty of time to plan for his sportscenter tweet. Braxton Miller sitting there looking depressed on the sidelines after that td.

Brick

You have to go for it. Doesn't matter where Ohio offense starts. Beamer ball indeed.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Should I start lubing up already for when Ohio State comes to Ann Arbor or wait a few weeks? Got damn.

Iron

Cardale Jones is going to wonder why confetti isn't falling on him after this game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I can't believe anyone hired Loeffler and then I remember it was this guy:

frank-0-0-double-fists.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man that pic fucking kills me every time

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's a catch BTW, what the fuck refs

Brick

VT has done well to be only down 14-0. Kind of a miracle. Offense doesn't look awful. Still will be a slaughter.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Putting in Braxton Miller at QB is so dumb unless he can actually throw. Maybe Urban is saving that, but until then, it's telegraphing a run.

Brick

Man Jones fumbles mcscrambling brings back so many bad memories. He should tuck it every play.

Brick

Jones leaves his feet too much when he runs. If he stays upright he may never fall down.

Brick

Urban tanking for motivation purposes. They'll lose and repeat same run as last year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Urban's offenses seem to become way too reliant on their bulldozer QBs when they have them. Same thing with Tebow in 09.

Simo77

Urbz ain't carin bout this shit game. This one doesn't count anyway. No need to burn up RB#15 on this.

Brick

A touchdown drive to end the half would be nice.

Serious question: other than bosa out for the game, how much did this front 7 lose? Not getting in the backfield in the run game outside of Lee at all.

Soonerfan09

This game reminds me of the Bishop Amat - Mater Dei game I went to last weekend. Amat looked like shit through out the first quarter, going down 14-0 before getting it going in the 2nd quarter. They went into halftime up 21-14. Mater Dei was the better coached team and completely shut Amat down in the 2nd half, winning the game 24-21. Gimme OSU 34-24.

Brick

I think Ohio state has run three traditional running plays this half. Option looks have been shit. I don't think Jones is fast enough to the edge for those to be super effective.

Iron

Last year -

J.T. Barrett 24 carries
Elliott 8 carries

Tonight -

Jones 8 carries
Elliott 3 carries

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
This game reminds me of the Bishop Amat - Mater Dei game I went to last weekend. Amat looked like shit through out the first quarter, going down 14-0 before getting it going in the 2nd quarter. They went into halftime up 21-14. Mater Dei was the better coached team and completely shut Amat down in the 2nd half, winning the game 24-21. Gimme OSU 34-24.

Mater dei is always better than bishop amat, it's a southland truism