• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I just updated all the histories and the website csvs. no idea how Yankee randomly noticed

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I tried and failed to populate the draft history on the utility site too, some old drafts I had work but only display. they don't actually lank to the player where you can analyze them. idk if it's even possible

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I tried and failed to populate the draft history on the utility site too, some old drafts I had work but only display. they don't actually lank to the player where you can analyze them. idk if it's even possible

Where there's a will, there's a way.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I updated the regular history after the World Series.
yeah I just did it to test that my scripts would work after I replaced them again. I don't even know what the college or high school history even look like.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I forgot that all the records would mostly be autobroken the first season due to the lengthening of the season. a few pitching records gonna be hard to top tho

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
In case you don't heck the other threads:

OOTP 17 Update #10 HOTFIX, Version 17.11.73 Available!
Unfortunately, update #10 introduced a critical bug which causes the AI to release recently acquired players. Today's update, version 17.11.73 fixes this issue.
We strongly advise to install this update!

TonyGin&Juice

Looking to move some guys so I can start playing the kids down on the farm. Come get 'em while I'm in a giving mood:
Come and get some babby.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I upgraded to 72 last night before exporting. I'll upgrade to 73 now. I checked and didn't see any releases for those 3 days.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
In that case, the player probably just thought he had a better chance with BA ( or guaranteed money or some other contract detail was better)

LRM signed shibata over borg with a cheaper offer somehow. Who knows what simulation players will do!

TonyGin&Juice

You people really gonna be foooked now that I got some moneyz and went from $110M to $170M and adopted that anti-GOAT policy. Gonna be biddin' up SOME BUM IFAs to $10M just get you all shook.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was going to sit this year out just to get away from you but getting a Lloyd was too appealing and I had like 9 players due for arbitration at the end of the season.

TonyGin&Juice

Well now he's gonna be a GOAT for sure, since Tony is always wrong.

So wrong I'm still high off of my second WS win in less than 10 years while you still pumpin' them SPREADSHEET WARRIORS like you some broke seaman on shore leave and they some $2 whores. Can't see what you tryin' to say boss with that 2052 and 2059 WS flag wrapped around my head and I can't hear you neither with them two WS rings stuffed in my ears.

index.php

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Honestly the reel shame is that fucking doh signed half the IFA class while I was troggin OU
I threw all my eggs in 6 baskets and then increased my payroll by like 20m and that ho snuck all of them. one sim I looked and he had 10 all of the sudden. he's definitely going to get the late bloomers while we get the 8th grade all stars that stop growing in hs.