• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
he blows, so do 2nd round picks. of course it was a fleece in that he got a pile of shit and I got a bag of shit. neat.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The draft pick swap was curious. meh
yeah I just wanted it to have something on his end, but I'd have done Sav and a 2nd. I just don't like trades where one side sends nothing

Yankee just said yes.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Tankee, You wanna take Mustard Tiger back for anm 8th round pick so I can really get in OU's ass?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I better be good this year because I have to somehow survive until McBride goes away.

osick87

Community Liaison
I think so. I didn't land any IFAs and I'm dumpster diving FAs.

Let me doublecheck.

Prospect quality goes down if you kick in some coin.

UPON FURTHER REVIEW
His Player Option would fuck me since I extended Pete and Quagmire so nevermind

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
McBride has a $23m PO. I signed him when I wasn't paying attention and just wanted to make sure he stayed until he retired, but then I stopped caring about him due to his terribleness and want him to die.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also I always make that argument but he only won .4 WARs our world series season and didn't do much better in the playoffs :thumbsup: He was much better in 2056 when we won 104 games but we got blown out in the first round of the playoffs because we didn't play our free series win (which would go to extra innings in 7 games) against Helsingborg that year

Soonerfan09

Will take on bad contracts for future draft picks. Will also pay
Krv6QQM.jpg

for future draft picks.