• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I presume that post was just late cuz I already dl'd and exported before it but let me know if I just doomed us all

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
BIG LES RIPPED ON AA last season but I'm a little worried that 55/45/45 split isn't good enough as far as CURRENT ratings to start for TMS. Granted, I'd pray to heroin Jesus to have the #3 SP for LRM to be a 55/45/45 at this point, but we all know TMS and TIME would SMASH LRM

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I've got all my AAAA ringers in Istanbul to hide my true hand, but once I do my ST demotions my WBL staff will be all turkish middle relivers and Casablanca will have all the real talent!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Apparently when Karl says "I'll post from home in a bit so I can link players. Its a hassle on the phone, haha." It really means "Don't post because I'm working a back door deal with someone else for the same player we just agreed on."

Wolfman PMing you he's interested in a player means he'll never respond after you PM him back.

Manager @Travis7401 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK should be outraged!

jdlikewhoa

Anyone in need of a GOAT C prospect in Jose Contreras? Looking for MIF or pitching.

Sorry. I have to hang on to Wellman now so he can MASH Glow dicks off multiple times a year.

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I need one of them breathalyzer things to unlock the riggers from now on because Whiskey_Travis, in a moment of alcohol induced nostalgia, offered a bunch of shitty long term contracts.

DIAMOND DAVE was an unbelievable deal at $2.6M a year. 20M a year, doe? :dog: :scared:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I need one of them breathalyzer things to unlock the riggers from now on because Whiskey_Travis, in a moment of alcohol induced nostalgia, offered a bunch of shitty long term contracts.

DIAMOND DAVE was an unbelievable deal at $2.6M a year. 20M a year, doe? :dog: :scared:

When you sign two DHs at $20M each per year you'll know when to go to Betty Ford.

TonyGin&Juice

I mean...interest is still at 91, so...I'm not exactly crying in my gold plated Cheerios over here

We back up to 75. Hope some of those HOAGs take my overpays so I can get them season tickets selling babby. Just wait until the July fire sale, they gonna be pissed!

Wooly

Yet I sign Corbishley who is EXTREMELY POPULAR and nary a word is said. Brokedick mechanic

True.

I wanted Bish. I offered him the extra he asked for on the Monday night sim, to beat your offer of the night before, and assumed we would be in a back and forth deal. Not so. He was offended at my offer, even if it was what he asked. He seemed pissed at me for not offering even more than he asked, I guess. Thanks indy devs. He signed with you one night later, only one sim of not counter offering for more. I thought top players held out a lot longer during the bidding process. :(

I assume he just doesn't like Halifax, he was probably scarred by a mean art teacher in school.

TonyGin&Juice

True.

I wanted Bish. I offered him the extra he asked for on the Monday night sim, to beat your offer of the night before, and assumed we would be in a back and forth deal. Not so. He was offended at my offer, even if it was what he asked. He seemed pissed at me for not offering even more than he asked, I guess. Thanks indy devs. He signed with you one night later, only one sim of not counter offering for more. I thought top players held out a lot longer during the bidding process. :(

I assume he just doesn't like Halifax, he was probably scarred by a mean art teacher in school.

This happens all the time. #ShookWolf and I had this exact thing play out a couple of years ago with Robles before I had a 500 team.

Wooly

Thanks Indy devs because you offered him less?
No.

I met what he asked me for. His reply the next "day", after meeting his demand, was that he was offended by my offer and was thinking about walking away from further negotiations.:dunno: He was just not going to sign with me.

Apparently Wolf was sending Bish hookers and blow during the negotiations. I was not aware this was standard procedure in the Virgin Islands, and Bish was offended by my faux pas and cultural ignorance. Well played Kabul.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lol @ wooly. You met his demand and Wolf did MORE than meet his demand, thus turning ur offer offensive.

So basically you didn't offer enough.

We ain't playing against the CPU one day at a time here, if you really want a player sometimes you have to do more than just meeting their demand, because someone else will.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah. If you want a player and you know you are bidding against other teams you have to make a good offer. Just matching whatever is on the screen won't cut it.