• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

NML

Same thing as to why they've been a slightly above average team all year. Inability to create outside Thomas, who goes in and out of games, and way too turnover prone.

Combination of turnovers and missed shots means Wizards get out and run and that's happened every single game

NML

If they don't blow a 6 point lead with two minutes left, they are up 3-1.

Boston isn't great, but neither is Washington

sayo

YEET
If they don't blow a 6 point lead with two minutes left, they are up 3-1.

Boston isn't great, but neither is Washington
See, I've felt Washington had the 2nd best team in the east most of this season. But yeah, neither of these teams are in the same tier as Cleveland and GS.

NML

JFC, it's not that difficult - don't turn the ball over, and they can't get out and run.

9 turnovers in a quarter. Is this a high school team?

NML

So glad Thomas is getting a rest when they play once in six days.

This ain't a Tuesday night in January - get his ass in there

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Ur the only who said anything about him being MVP

Gtfo skip

Oh how quickly you forget...

lol okay. I've acknowledged that Boston has an abnormally high amount of racists fans and that Thomas flails around and carries.

Doesn't mean there's not a lot of great, non-racist Boston fans, doesn't mean that Thomas isn't having one of the best five seasons in the NBA (probably the playoff MVP so far), and doesn't take away the shampionships

How's that looking right about now?

-YTC

NML

Still had a great playoffs. Won six in a row while dealing with the death of his sister and having two surgeries. Scored 53 against John Wall.

His team being shitty doesn't change that

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mahinmi is a fucking boss. Too bad about them knees.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Still had a great playoffs. Won six in a row while dealing with the death of his sister and having two surgeries. Scored 53 against John Wall.

His team being shitty doesn't change that

We have very, very different definitions of great.

He's been dogshit in half of the games he's played this postseason. Games 2, 3, 5 and 6 against the Bulls and game 3 against the Wiz.

-YTC

NML

19 turnovers?

leylandfail.gif

CJ_24

Both teams are playing for the right to get swept by lejuan anyway. So, not much to see here.

NML

I wonder if there's a way to see who on the team had the most turnovers.

-YTC

You bashed him after he had 53 haha. There's nothing he can do to change ur mind. Enjoy the mediocrity of Nuggets basketball!

Trollolololololol

NML

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
You bashed him after he had 53 haha. There's nothing he can do to change ur mind. Enjoy the mediocrity of Nuggets basketball!

Trollolololololol

You keep pointing out that one game. Ever heard of a thing called an outlier?

He was amazing in one game. Good in 4. And utter garbage in 5.

Why are you caping so hard for this dude?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

Trollolololololol

He could start by not being dogshit in half of his playoff games this year.

NML

It's not like I was in here before beating the drum that Thomas is a da best player in da league. I barely posted about him - I don't think I did at all until the playoffs started. I actually hardly posted in here about the Celtics at all until you started ranting.

Ur arguments aren't even on the map. They aren't real opinions to have - would the Nuggets take Thomas, who averaged 30 a game, over some random white center who can't play defense any better than him? Is this real life?

It's clear you have no clue what you are talking about. I knew that right away but I got baited in anyways. But you played long enough to show how idiotic you are about the sport, so I feel somewhat justified.

NML

I haven't even mentioned the fact that the Pedo State fan is in here calling other organizations trash

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Here's thing whitey has said in this thread and thinks he's not trolling:

Nikola Jokic is better than Thomas?

giphy.gif

Out of curiosity, how many times have you seen Jokic play? Specifically in the 2nd half of the season?

NML

There's no amount of times you could watch him to think he's better - or even in the same conversation - as Thomas.

That you think it's close is the most homerific thing I've read since NDGolsen went through puberty

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I haven't even mentioned the fact that the Pedo State fan is in here calling other organizations trash

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Penn State has terrible fans and a tone deaf administration.

What does that have to do with Boston?

NML

I have no more time for this.

If you think Kemba Walker and Nikola Jokic are better than Isaiah Thomas, you've completely lost the plot. Just keep posting here about how smart you are every time he misses a shot, and when he finishes sixth in the MVP voting I'm sure you'll come explain away how stupid everyone else is in the entire basketball watching universe, and you are the only one who has it figured out.

Because you are the only human being who thinks both Jokic and Walker are better than him, unless they have some common mistress that they share who also happens to hate Boston as much as you.

NML

:laughing: did you write that article? I mean holy shit, you are clueless

It basically starts with "okay I need you to ignore half the season"

sayo

YEET
And you add in the fact that he still has 2 years remaining on his rookie contract and is 6 years younger...I'm not sure it's the no brainer @NML thinks it is.

-YTC
For sure. All trolling aside, for next season or if I want to win a game today I'm taking IT. After next season, assuming IT is getting 40+ per I'll take Jokic. That offense was incredible once he became a full time starter. He was playing like a top 3 center.

evil1

In other news, Spurs-Rockets are tied 2-2 and there hasn't been a close game in the series yet.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
For sure. All trolling aside, for next season or if I want to win a game today I'm taking IT. After next season, assuming IT is getting 40+ per I'll take Jokic. That offense was incredible once he became a full time starter. He was playing like a top 3 center.

This is a reasonable take.

-YTC