• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 - The Civil ConFLiCT

ebarws6

stAy
lol

I could see his confidence growing. What a shitshow those last few minutes were.

From elsewhere:

"Ok so let's recap that last 3 minutes of the half:
BC fumbles on their 30
NCSU then throws an interception
NCSU then blocks the 4th down punt.
NCSU goes for a field goal and gets a delay of game, the kicker missed
NCSU goes for a field goal, timeout BC, the kicker missed
NCSU goes for a field goal, timeout BC, the kicker makes it
NCSU goes for a field goal, timeout BC, the kicker missed
NCSU goes for a field goal, kicker finally get to kick and makes it."

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I honestly can't believe how bad Nebraska is. This is not a good Minnesota team and they made them look like Ohio State

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Three minutes is enough time to run with Dillon some I would think, but alright BC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Holy shit Mike Riley is unbelievable. Losing by 30 with seconds left he calls two timeouts to try to score. Minnesota is only rushing 3 and gets 2 sacks in a row on both plays lol.

Minnesota's offense didn't get 200 yards last week against Michigan... Yikes.

Lightningwar

Administrator
This FSU team is so sad. A second fumble by clemson at our 5 and we have 4 guys around trying to pick it up and Clemson recovers.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Fucking Kirk Ferentz. 55 points last week. 20 yards so far this week, and it's almost halftime.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
All these years, and Deadman still confused about comparative results and having a different team from week to week with teenaged kids.

Yeah, almost 500 yards last week, and on pace for 40 this week. Entirely explained by teenaged kids!

Brick

Larry Scott is such a joke. Late Friday night game on FS1 watched by no one, and 8-2 Wazzu on Pac-12 Network. Bring back Hansen.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Best part is the next punt return Clemson player leads with his head when going after a defenseless player and it is only a 15 yard penalty called on the field. The ACC is a terrible shit conference that needs to DIAF.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A top 5 Georgia team is getting trashed?

mshckd.gif