• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
On a nice bed of fries to boot. I don't know if AMerican Arilines arena on biscayne gives you the fries with the tenders. This could be the new leader in the clubhouse in the chicken tender championships.

Verizon Center/Capital One Center does this as well. It's actually the best value on food. For $9 you get 4 big tenders and fries underneath.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
DVAk2VhU0AEmXml.jpg:large

Reactions: Wuf

NML

C’s fans seemed to want Tyreke, but he would’ve cost something more than just money and I don’t think I’m as concerned with the Smart injury as the constant Morris niggles.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Pels lose in mirotic's debut, but, with no practice with the team prior to the game, I like what I saw and I think this ship gets fixed sooner than later.

I'm not going to mention how inconsistent the officiating was because we all know it's been pretty bad this year but traveling just not apply to Jimmy Butler or pushes in the back by KAT on rebounding.

That aside, the pels did themselves no favors getting down so big so early. They should be able to reel off a few wins against the upcoming schedule so hopefully they can turn it into a streak of some sort

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Looking at a Wizards team that is definitely defensively more stout, and arguably offensively less clogged/reliant on iso dribbling with Satoransky playing the point instead of Wall.

:thinking:

CJ_24

I'm not going to mention how inconsistent the officiating was because we all know it's been pretty bad this year but traveling just not apply to Jimmy Butler or pushes in the back by KAT on rebounding.

That's because the Wolves are more EXCITING than the pelicanos. @adchester

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I didn't watch the game last night, but from what I've seen this year KAT gets away with a lot of bumps and little pushes on rebounds but he also gets hacked in the paint on offense a lot and doesn't get calls, so it seems to even out with him haha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't take the article seriously when the guy can't be bothered to use apostrophes.

NML

Ainge basically traded the same package six months ago for Kyrie lol

So Lebron is definitely walking now, right? No reason to get Nance and Clarkson unless you think they are starter quality.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I guess I get it for the cavs a little? bron is all but gone. They get younger and as I understand it they sent their protected pick and still have the Brooklyn pick. I can't say I know that much about Nance and the other dude. Clarkson seems to be having a good year and has potential. I don't know I don't follow NBA in great detail.