• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

Soonerfan09

What's really keeping OU from competing with the Alabamas of the world is their DL. We haven't had an elite DL since Gerald McCoy.
Yep, missing elite talent on the dline...and at lb....and in the secondary. An elite dline will make the other two levels look a lot better than they are though.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yep, missing elite talent on the dline...and at lb....and in the secondary. An elite dline will make the other two levels look a lot better than they are though.

Yeah a great DL makes the other units' jobs easier. Sucks our LB class this year was so small but we signed some good players in the secondary and a bunch of linemen. OU isn't going away any time soon, but a good DC and a couple of good CROOTIN classes will get them in a position to truly compete with Alabama and Clemson (and Georgia).

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Seriously, though, I want to see this Bammer team win comfortably so every other team from every conference knows what the bar is and then they (OU, Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia, whoever) can aim for that. Keep making this sport better than we thought it could be.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
aORGvI.png

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not as good as Brian Kelly getting residual Dabo Gatorade spooge on him. Man I bet he was pissed.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
There’s a reason I start doing Chinese rocks along with the Chinese arithmetic during my time there. Needs a #TRIGGER warning.

One of my favorite memories of a former coworker who died at 23 after beating his head against everything in his bed room from a fit of cocaine pscychosis was his first trip to the strip club with us when he proclaimed after a few minutes “I’m harder than Chinese arithmetic!”

Brick

oregon has 39 yards and 2 first downs. 0 points through 1Q. i can't WAIT to see what herbert does with another year in this system. so pumped.