• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Lol, and here i thought i could go a week without talking shit about the browns and they go and do some more shit.

1. Wideouts of a 3 win team taunting the opposing coach with td celebrations.

2. Head hunter hit by DB that left a wideout concussed and bleeding from his ear.

3. Garrett with a late hit/throw to the ground of the QB, then rips his helmet off and beats him with it.

As the world turns in cleveland. That team is a damn mess.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Can't wait to see how the NFL bungles this. I bet they'll suspend Burfict an additional game.

Garrett should be done for good. He won't be, because he's a talented star player, but he should be.

Like the way Baked handled himself after. I don't think I'd even want to practice with a guy who does shitn like that. Inexcusable.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They never sit from what I saw. Just walk around and yell. YOU GOT MOSSED
COME ON MAN. YAHHHHHHHHG. WOOOOOO

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Two issues with this HOT TAEK brother:

1) Everyone who has ever followed the Bears as a fan/hater knows they cannot draft, develop, trade for, or sign quarterbacks. Them trading up to draft this BUM at 1-2 when there were tons of better QBs available and this BUM being a BUM should surprise no one.

2) Kaepernick doesn't want to be a backup and how the HOT TAEK TWATTER WARRIORS always leave that small part out of why he hasn't be QB2 for, say, the Cincinnati Bungles the past three years always makes me laugh. Guy couldn't beat out Blaine "FUCKING" Gabbert on bad 69ers teams and fucked hisself by structuring his contract in a way Ricky Williams and Master P would find egregious. How people are still riding his dick in 2019 is beyond me. Don't be that person, please.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

1) Everyone who has ever followed the Bears as a fan/hater knows they cannot draft, develop, trade for, or sign quarterbacks. Them trading up to draft this BUM at 1-2 when there were tons of better QBs available and this BUM being a BUM should surprise no one.

2) Kaepernick doesn't want to be a backup and how the HOT TAEK TWATTER WARRIORS always leave that small part out of why he hasn't be QB2 for, say, the Cincinnati Bungles the past three years always makes me laugh. Guy couldn't beat out Blaine "FUCKING" Gabbert on bad 69ers teams and fucked hisself by structuring his contract in a way Ricky Williams and Master P would find egregious. How people are still riding his dick in 2019 is beyond me. Don't be that person, please.

I didn't realize the first tweet showed up, was just lol'ing at Kiper's snuff film that ran right after Mitch was drafted.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you've been to a game recently you'd know that 95% of the fanbase is from the Maryland exurbs, if not worse, like southern Eastern shore.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison

I think your second point is off base by a lot

And you typed all of that and still didn't acknowledge the real reason he's not in the NFL.

I know you've settled into hot take Tony, but if you don't think that he can't start for any of these basement dwelling teams, then you're bugging.

There have been former white QBs who have been out of the league the she amount of time kap has who are on record saying they've gotten calls asking for them to come try out, while his phone hasn't rang, but you really believe Kap couldn't beat out Blaine gabbert? Whew

Brick

There is not a good FOOTBAW argument to explain why he is out of the league. At the very least, he is a solid backup. He has a career 72/30 TD/INT ratio and went 16/4 his last year on a bad team. I guess you could argue he has been out of the league for 3 years now.

We all know why he isn't in the league. He is doing a good job of profitting off people who hate him. Good for him! He's the AOC of THE SHIELD.

TRIGGERED:

TonyGin&Juice

I didn't realize the first tweet showed up, was just lol'ing at Kiper's snuff film that ran right after Mitch was drafted.
I think your second point is off base by a lot

And you typed all of that and still didn't acknowledge the real reason he's not in the NFL.

I know you've settled into hot take Tony, but if you don't think that he can't start for any of these basement dwelling teams, then you're bugging.

There have been former white QBs who have been out of the league the she amount of time kap has who are on record saying they've gotten calls asking for them to come try out, while his phone hasn't rang, but you really believe Kap couldn't beat out Blaine gabbert? Whew

Didnt his pending (now settled) suit against the NFL keep him out of taking any jerb that came his way? Can’t believe you didn’t take this opportunity to mention the FORESKINZ not only signed but started Josh Johnson last year who hadn’t played in NASHNUL in over five years. The bad teams don’t want to hurt draft position so why sign an obvious headache to screw that up? And even if they did sign him if they didn’t play him (or bench him if he sucks) they’re going to lose in the court or public opinion. The only winning move is not play this game.

TonyGin&Juice

And let’s be Reel here babby - my main man Michael Vick was literally bank rolling an international doge fighting ring, went to legit federal prison, took a by-the-game contract, and still had a major comeback. Kaep is his own worst enemy unless you don’t buy into the theory presented by @Brick that he’s laughing all the way to the bank triggering the SHIELD bozos and dick riders.

Brick

And let’s be Reel here babby - my main man Michael Vick was literally bank rolling an international doge fighting ring, went to legit federal prison, took a by-the-game contract, and still had a major comeback. Kaep is his own worst enemy unless you don’t buy into the theory presented by @Brick that he’s laughing all the way to the bank triggering the SHIELD bozos and dick riders.
I definitely think he is laughing all the way to the bank. Didn't he kneel for a while before the media even noticed? I think he believes in the issues he's talking about, but his BRAND is now definitely super intentional and over the top.

TonyGin&Juice

That was pre-twitter. No doubt if RON MEXICO happened during the TWATTER age any org would have been shouted down like Schiano at Tennessee.

This will sound insane but I'm not so sure that would have been the case. Mexico 7 went to prison and paid his debt to society and at least put on the facade that he was sorry for killing those doges. @Rutgers Mike can speak more to this (and I'm too lazy too look it up) but wasn't Schiavo not even at State Penn Pedos when the Second Mile nonsense was happening in the showers? That said, I'd love to see the cognitive dissonance of the TWATTER brigade trying to rationalize keeping Mexico 7 out of the League after finishing his prison term.

I definitely think he is laughing all the way to the bank. Didn't he kneel for a while before the media even noticed? I think he believes in the issues he's talking about, but his BRAND is now definitely super intentional and over the top.

Really starting to think that guy has surrounded hisself with so many sycophants that he's legit buying into this whole fiasco being something other than the Shield telling the players "ur under our thumbs, don't try no shit". If that's true I feel bad for him and he should seek immediate professional help. If he's just trolling the Shield for laughs and money I tip my hat to him but I seriously doubt that's the case at this point. What I want to know is why no one complained about that terrible contract extension he signed with the 69ers before this whole saga unfolded.

Brick

I think the only thing that would have kept MR. MEXICO away from the TWITTER MOB is that doge fighting ain't a partisan issue.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
This will sound insane but I'm not so sure that would have been the case. Mexico 7 went to prison and paid his debt to society and at least put on the facade that he was sorry for killing those doges. @Rutgers Mike can speak more to this (and I'm too lazy too look it up) but wasn't Schiavo not even at State Penn Pedos when the Second Mile nonsense was happening in the showers? That said, I'd love to see the cognitive dissonance of the TWATTER brigade trying to rationalize keeping Mexico 7 out of the League after finishing his prison term.

Really starting to think that guy has surrounded hisself with so many sycophants that he's legit buying into this whole fiasco being something other than the Shield telling the players "ur under our thumbs, don't try no shit". If that's true I feel bad for him and he should seek immediate professional help. If he's just trolling the Shield for laughs and money I tip my hat to him but I seriously doubt that's the case at this point. What I want to know is why no one complained about that terrible contract extension he signed with the 69ers before this whole saga unfolded.
Don’t really know what the timeline for Pedd State is. Schiano was definitely an assistant under Sandusky, but saying he knew what was going on is a bit farther than where I’d like to go. A lot of guys were defensive assistants at Penn State