• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Cam Newton placed on IR.

So does anyone trade for him in the offseason? Panthers save something like $19 million if they cut him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FOLES back

Minshew...it was quite the run

No reason to pay attention anymore

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Dan snyder and bruce allen have turned me from a big redskins fan into someone who just doesnt give a shit anymore. I have free tickets to the skins/panthers game next month. I either wont go or ill take my wife and wear blue since she pulls for the panthers

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Dan snyder and bruce allen have turned me from a big redskins fan into someone who just doesnt give a shit anymore. I have free tickets to the skins/panthers game next month. I either wont go or ill take my wife and wear blue since she pulls for the panthers

Get used to seeing CAM when the Skins give him a record contract next season

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
How is a penalty like PI subject to review but facemasking isn’t? That has to be the easiest penalty to call ever and I’ve seen so many missed this season. Makes no sense.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
NFL coaches have fucking brain worms. Let's try a 45+ yard FG with a rookie kicker who just joined the team to win the game instead of going for it on 4th and inches! 4th and 2 from your own 45 with 2 minutes left? Punt! Seattle is settling for a 42 yard field goal for the win, when they could easily get another 10 yards with the time they had left.

And then that fair catch last night when the dude had a shot at returning it for a TD. Brain worms.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
NFL coaches have fucking brain worms. Let's try a 45+ yard FG with a rookie kicker who just joined the team to win the game instead of going for it on 4th and inches! 4th and 2 from your own 45 with 2 minutes left? Punt! Seattle is settling for a 42 yard field goal for the win, when they could easily get another 10 yards with the time they had left.

And then that fair catch last night when the dude had a shot at returning it for a TD. Brain worms.
And I forgot Seattle taking a timeout right after the two minute warning. Good lord.

EJJdXpbX0AAfz08

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It’s almost like over working yourself and not sleeping hurt your decision making skills or something.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
And the Seahawks were facing one of the best defenses in the league, had just thrown a pick and had already fumbled a bunch of times. They were only in that position because tiny Russell Wilson scrambled them into field goal range on third down. They won the game.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Probabilities may not be your strong suit. That's okay. The world needs ditch diggers, too.

Seattle's decision to take the 42 yard FG to win the game was much more defensible. It was still dumb. They had 20 seconds and a 1st and 10. If you get even 5 yards, the field goal is much more makeable. Who do you trust more, Wilson not to make a stupid throw on 2 plays, or the kicker to make a 42 yard field goal?