• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why did they not go with Czech? Seems like she should have thrown game 1 but idk what I'm talking about

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Why did they not go with Czech? Seems like she should have thrown game 1 but idk what I'm talking about

Throw the ace in Game 1. Based on the numbers, that appears to be Dolcini. Czech is a great 1A, doe. So :dunno:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Wow. Tennessee is a truly unlikeable baseball team.

It's fucking wild that the guy flips off everyone on a double just because the OF misplayed it. I initially watched it because I wanted to see what the backstory was on that but I feel like if there was something jomboy would have talked about it. Then that celebration lol

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It's fucking wild that the guy flips off everyone on a double just because the OF misplayed it. I initially watched it because I wanted to see what the backstory was on that but I feel like if there was something jomboy would have talked about it. Then that celebration lol

Yeah I figured it was just a big hit. Had no idea it was a misplay. CF will be regretting that play for his entire life as is and dude gives him the bird?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I figured it was just a big hit. Had no idea it was a misplay. CF will be regretting that play for his entire life as is and dude gives him the bird?

I thought he was an OF who got into it with the crowd or something, why would you throw up birds for a big hit?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I mean he’s obviously a jerk, but it’s worse that he flicked off the guy for a misplay. Did the CF do something?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Dolcini looks like she's in one of those "wanna get away?" commercials from back in the day

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I’m not sure if there was any back and forth, but it’s not surprising that it’s a Tennessee player. Their head coach has a reputation for being a douchebag and it’s reflected by the team (although he is building a great progrum, so I guess it works).

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Now that PRIME TIME SOFTBALL is over, I'm watching Notre LAME beat Tennekee. Lookin for some birds to fly

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
FU16y_IX0AAwnm5