• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Bama

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Love the officiating. They’re well aware of Neymar’s bullshit
  2. Bama

Lukaku off...tf?
  3. Bama

Belgium been gassed for 15 mins...does Martinez know he has a sub available?
  4. Bama

Looking forward to a Belgium shootout win followed by 3-0 BRA in the quarters
  5. Bama

That sequence was indistinguishable from their first 30 trips inside the box...absurdly lucky
  6. Bama

Carrasco...:Poo:
  7. Bama

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

It's times like these when I really miss BigOrangeCountry
  8. Bama

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Will never happen...he effectively has a lifetime deal at TCU. And he has a clear path to the CFP. From what I heard he did consider going somewhere after 2008 when TCU was still in the MWC and was playing in the old stadium. He didn't even consider going to UT. Won't consider going to Cali.
  9. Bama

2019 MINSHEW

It's amazing how bad the games have been. Houston and Cincinnati shat all over the field for 60 minutes...and both actually looked better than Week 1.
  10. Bama

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

The Spurs are actually good.
  11. Bama

Guy who can barely move blocked 4 shots and scored on fast breaks. Guy who has done nothing but make layups hit two 3s and 2 mid-range shots (4 of his 9 FGs). And he did a lot of this when you were "watching". Your opinion isn't even simply bad, it's objectively wrong.
  12. Bama

Again, wat. He scored 9 points in the last 7 minutes lol. Not RUSS = not good. Or :oklahoma:
  13. Bama

wat I mean there's a huge gap between your two statements but I'm not even sure we've been watching the same game. He has done everything today: drive, hit 3s, score in transition, rebound, defend the rim.
  14. Bama

2019 MINSHEW

Can't wait till the Texans blow this game so the AFC South will come down to Matt Cassel vs Tom Savage next week.:thumbsup:
  15. Bama

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

I thought he was basically just a social media guy. I've never seen him report any real news and I can't remember anything he actually wrote. I can't decide if that's better or worse than Young, who is effectively Presti's mouthpiece. Also if you trade RUSS you need picks or players you can...
  16. Bama

I've never seen a guy claim to be a "reporter" and yet be so influenced by the team he covers, and consistently apologetic for the team. Royce Young might as well be a member of the Thunder PR staff.
  17. Bama

Durant will work out a LeBron deal for himself and hit FA again this time next season, same as Russ. He's not going to be the guy who takes all the blame for blowing up a prime championship contender.
  18. Bama

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

That was the most thorough ass-kicking I have seen administered to a country not named San Marino or some shit. Actually felt worse than Brazil v Germany. I didn't stay for the full 90 but I didn't count one point where we had at least 10 seconds of consecutive possession. Yeah Argentina is...
  19. Bama

Week 6 2015

The most Rutgers ending to a game ever. Sorry Mike.