• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
well, I'll export at some point in the future then

maybe around the all-wizard break

The good news is you've got two extra 1st rounders in this upcoming draft picks. Unfortunately both of those are later round picks since I turned this ship around in less than a decade.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The good news is you've got two extra 1st rounders in this upcoming draft picks. Unfortunately both of those are later round picks since I turned this ship around in less than a decade.
Don't forget the 2-1 that Lloyd owns which he acquired with hard work and that I totally don't regret trading because I still need that extra budget room to sign some AAAA retread

Lloyd Carr

Don't forget the 2-1 that Lloyd owns which he acquired with hard work and that I totally don't regret trading because I still need that extra budget room to sign some AAAA retread
giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea idk. A lot of those guys who went unsigned year just quit. Milheiro too, just a year removed from 44 HR

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Os can we adjust ticket prices? Mine seems locked and I'm at 100 FAN INTEREST for the first time after making some terrible extensions, so it might be nice to raise ticket prices on these plebes.

Wolfman21

yeah. Halfway through the season with my attendance being sell outs every game and my 99 fan interest i bumped it up from 28.75 to 31 bucks.

TonyGin&Juice

Apparently when Karl says "I'll post from home in a bit so I can link players. Its a hassle on the phone, haha." It really means "Don't post because I'm working a back door deal with someone else for the same player we just agreed on."

SHOTS FIRED.

TonyGin&Juice

Apparently when Karl says "I'll post from home in a bit so I can link players. Its a hassle on the phone, haha." It really means "Don't post because I'm working a back door deal with someone else for the same player we just agreed on."

Eh, it got Two Shoes out of our division so that's a win-win. If you need a rental starter hit me up.

jdlikewhoa

I can't even be mad because I've pulled similar fuckshit on NML before but I almost approached Sooner with an offer to get those two prospects from him by offering a package including the guy Karl wanted.

Karl is such a straightup guy I didn't want to be a dick, but now I know this whole league is a CUTTHROAT BLOODBATH.... Watch out.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Offer came in, and I didn't see anything else that worked for me to add to the deal. Sorry :(

jdlikewhoa

JD shoulda made a better offer, Moscow wasn't fuckin around. I'd have done the same thing.

Lol. He approached me with the offer. I agreed with little haggling. It's cool. At the end of the day:

1) I still have my goat prospects
2) I now know to post a deal immediately once it's agreed upon in PMs no matter what the other person says, and
3) I'll be signing all of Karl's FA and IFA targets for the next 10 years, or until he quits because it's just not fun anymore. Whichever comes first.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Besides our rivalry is at a fever pitch in the Haamid League (AAA) between TIME and SQUIRREL

I've got the unfortunate situation of having players I actually need to develop in the starting rotation, so I can't use an ALL RINGER STAFF, but I got some solid ringer AAAA types playing in the field and hope to sign more!