• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh, we're talking about fans defending shitbag athletes?

1410478310000-IMG_0813.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-handling-of-ray-rice-investigation/15473927/
Salisbury is basically Mississippi. Maryland eastern shore is gross af

zoltan

But it doesn't explain why I'll still say Kobe when I throw something in the trash
No but it does explain why he'll sue your ass if you violate the confidentiality agreement, made by the makers of the love contract.

zoltan

Also Kobe just sounds good because its a two syllable word that ends in an E sound. Same with Curry and Kyrie.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is this real? Celtics have 36 points halfway thru the 3rd lol

sayo

YEET
Hawks d is pretty good tho. I think both of these teams finished top 5 in defense this year (points per possession wise).

evil1

Holy hell, apparently OKC isn't playing around.

Is it just me or has Durant developed a bit of a mean streak? I kinda like it.

atlbraves

The Heat have such a good color scheme with the red/yellow-orange, I don't know why they trot out so many trash alternates every year. @Bmack @iowagnome please put in a word with the equipment manager

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The Heat have such a good color scheme with the red/yellow-orange, I don't know why they trot out so many trash alternates every year. @Bmack @iowagnome please put in a word with the equipment manager

We haven't gotten a paycheck from heat since summer of 2014. Think the team went out of business. Dunno. I do tax shit full time now.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Holy hell, apparently OKC isn't playing around.

Is it just me or has Durant developed a bit of a mean streak? I kinda like it.

Eh, Dallas is injured and way outmatched in this series. I don't think it's that OKC is that good. We'll see how the Thudner do against the Spurs. Ibaka is going to have to play like he did last night, and I think having Adams and Kanter on the floor at the same time will give San Antonio problems. Can't have duds from Waiters and co. every game, though.

And yeah, he has. Auditioning for bigger market teams, obvs.

Wolfman21

definitely didn't expect that kinda effort from the Hornets. Then again, they're a team I pull for...so yeah, i should have.

sayo

YEET
I thought Draymong had a chance as dpoy just due to his versatility and people rewarding 73 wins wherever they could. Kawhi is just so damn good tho. First non center to win it back to back since Rodman. He's only 24... League fucked.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OKC is 9-0 in the sleeved jerseys this year and is wearing them again tonight.

jinx in full effect. game is in danger of slipping away from thudner here

running that back like old times. Durantula with a floater right as I read it. But then Westy traveled

Hike

güero
I thought Draymong had a chance as dpoy just due to his versatility and people rewarding 73 wins wherever they could. Kawhi is just so damn good tho. First non center to win it back to back since Rodman. He's only 24... League fucked.

I have no problem with Kawhi being DPOY, guy is damn good. I read that nine voters didn't even have Draymond on their ballot (and one guy left off Leonard). That is somewhat shocking.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
every once in a while, durant has an incredibly bad game but keeps shooting because he thinks it will eventually fall and it never does, which ends up hurting the team. this is one of those games. OKC should be blowing them out.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
every once in a while, durant has an incredibly bad game but keeps shooting because he thinks it will eventually fall and it never does, which ends up hurting the team. this is one of those games. OKC should be blowing them out.
You're either the hero or the goat

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
What do you Okies think of Billy D? Is he a real NBA corch or just coasting off Durant and Westbrook?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
What do you Okies think of Billy D? Is he a real NBA corch or just coasting off Durant and Westbrook?

he has his positives and negatives. he hasn't been the problem tonight, unless you want to blame him for leaving Durant in the game when it's obvious KD was the worst player on the court tonight.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Which you cant do, because regardless of the previous 47 min i would rather him shoot this next shot