• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Lmao does this squad even play defense?

Fucking terrible, looks like they've given up offense as well.

sayo

YEET
Terrible execution down the stretch. Frustrating to see after that hot start. Oh well. Young team blah blah blah. Plumlee fucking sucks though. I could have quoted that post 15 fucking times tonight. Instead, that captured about a 5 minute stretch.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Well, this is pretty much the series given that curry will probably add another 25 points to their production over the next two games. Wish that wasn't the case, I like lillard aND cj but.. gjge

sayo

YEET
Well, this is pretty much the series given that curry will probably add another 25 points to their production over the next two games. Wish that wasn't the case, I like lillard aND cj but.. gjge
Steph doesn't even need to play and they'll be out in 5. Livingston presents his own challenges to portland. Especially his post offense.

sayo

YEET
Warriors ran away with it as soon as Lillard got taken out. You have four fucking days off. Play that dude 45 minutes. He was on a roll at that time.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Defensively, yeah but Plumlee trying to play like LeBron on offense didn't help.
Agreed. I can respect him taking it the paint to try to draw a foul but he should be doing that shiii in the 1st 3 quarters. Only time he should be shooting is a outback or gimme dunk/hook/layup.

sayo

YEET
Agreed. I can respect him taking it the paint to try to draw a foul but he should be doing that shiii in the 1st 3 quarters. Only time he should be shooting is a outback or gimme dunk/hook/layup.
Or making passes in the paint leading to turnovers. I think he's a pretty good playmaker on the break but he is so turnover prone in the halfcourt.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I keep flipping over to NBA games hoping to see something good, but with Curry out and Lebron back on the good guy side, there is zero draw for me to watch it. It all seems so boring. I guess it doesn't help that every time I have flipped over one team is winning by 30+. Hockey just has my attention for now. I will for sure want to watch San Antonio and Golden State if they meet up and Curry is healthy.

sayo

YEET
I think I read somewhere that there have been more 25+ margins in playoff history this year and we are only in the second round.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

That methodical "good rotation" is what Corch Billy D was supposed to bring to the Thudner. I have watched literally 1000s of G8r basketball gms with Corch Billy D at the helm, and he never had a talent like Westbrook. RUSS is so improvisational that I think it decreases some of the aforementioned methodological ball movement that makes Billy D a gr8 corch.

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

At the same time, we never had a RUSS at the O Donnell Center on Stadium Dr. In Gville Flawda. So basically Billy Ds talents are wasted on the Thudner, and Russ is simultaneously wasted on a Billy D team.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
minor miracle for OKC to be down by only 5 at half after that stretch where they went something like 0-8 with 6 or 7 turnovers