• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
OKC should've put it away in the 2nd qtr but Durant couldn't make anything. Iggy did an incredible job on him the whole game.

RUSS/KD had been OK all series but were 20 for 58 tonight.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
After Monday night okay see wil wish they had the Jon Bon jovi power to turn back time, which had eluded Cher many years ago.

colb

KD in game 6:

cropped_carlton.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
NBA gonna have to create a run rule for the game on Monday. Might as well call it after the 3rd when Golden State is up by 45.

colb

My favorite play of the game, was when Ibaka had Curry 1 on 1 in the post, and was like "fuck this" and passed it to Durant for a contested 3 pointer.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's real simple, RUSS wanted to party in the Bay but if they had won in 5 it would've been tainted by Curry is injured talk. Rhudnerbarb will close it out in game 7 on the Warriors' home court where no one wins. Then he'll punch Draymond in the parking lot.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
My favorite play of the game, was when Ibaka had Curry 1 on 1 in the post, and was like "fuck this" and passed it to Durant for a contested 3 pointer.

He did that a couple of times tonight. He'll post up Livingston or Green but not Curry, LOL.

kingssc

Every time I think of moving back to Ohio, I remember there are much more sporting events in the Bay to have a reason to get hammered at. Time to go spend some $$$$$$ on game 7

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
KD and RUSS missed 38 shots tonight. Rest of rhubarb only took 32 combined. Pretty much sums up the night for OKC offensively.

kingssc

Also Iggy was great down the stretch.

I really don't understand why RUSS takes so many 3s. If he cut down on those, I'd argue he's the best player in the league.

Durant got awfully quiet down the stretch.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Dude is a career 30% shooter from 3. It's amazing how accurate that is when I watch him play. Once he hits his 3rd three, I just start waiting for the averages to kick in.

evil1

OKC did not fumble this game away. They lost an incredibly intense and close game to the defending champs where Curry and KLAY!!! got hot (I agree that Iggy also had a big game). They have nothing to be ashamed of and while I think GSW should be the favorites in Game 7, it would be foolish to count OKC out.