• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

evil1

I don't think Billy Donovan has been getting enough credit. While he may be a "rookie" head coach, he has more head coaching experience than Steve Kerr and Tyrone Lue combined. His personnel and matchup strategies have overwhelming been good.

Feels like OKC should be up more.

evil1

Oh stop it with the preemptive "the refs screwed us" talk. This has been an evenly called game. For every non-call on one side, there has been one on the other side.

CJ_24

Might have trogged out a little over the upcoming Iverson documentary.

Still doe, in retrospect, what a waste of a talent. He was sooo good in spite of himself.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Durant playing gr8 defense, sure, but he's missed a lot of shots.

Roberson in foul trouble is huge. Didn't think I'd ever say that.

Brick

people are seriously complaining about webber? Reggie Miller not being on this broadcast is heaven. inoffensive cliches are fine.

Brick

every time RUSS drives into the lane and dives his shoulder into the guy should be a no call. would almost rather see the rip move.

CJ_24

every time RUSS drives into the lane and dives his shoulder into the guy should be a no call. would almost rather see the rip move.

I think most of the time when RUSS does that, it's technically an offensive foul.

evil1

Just to put things in perspective, many people talk about Golden State's 73 win season, but the Spurs also had a historic season. Probably the best season since the 72 win Bulls except for Golden State. OKC is now 12 minutes from beating both of them.

colb

Thompson or Curry on fire: check
Durant or RUSS jacking shots: check
Chaotic undisciplined OKC defense: check

Warriors in 7

Brick

Thompson or Curry on fire: check
Durant or RUSS jacking shots: check
Chaotic undisciplined OKC defense: check

Warriors in 7
you kidding? gon be a rip move shoulder dive leg kick easy FT victory down the stretch.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
"da ref r givin' da warriorz every call"

OKC in bonus, no fouls against Thunder with 7 min left in qtr :laughing:

i have to admit, the officiating has tilted pretty heavily in OKC's favor this half, although they are being more aggressive than they were in the first.

Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
i have to admit, the officiating has tilted pretty heavily in OKC's favor this half, although they are being more aggressive than they were in the first.
I don't disagree. I think slightly OKC this half but not terrible or effecting the result of the game bad. My point was more anyone who says the refs have been favoring the Warriors heavily obviously hasn't watched a second of this game.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't disagree. I think slightly OKC this half but not terrible or effecting the result of the game bad. My point was more anyone who says the refs have been favoring the Warriors heavily obviously hasn't watched a second of this game.

I agree. It has been pretty bad all around for both teams.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Thank god this is the last game at OKC this series. I can't take the "remix" defense jingle anymore.