• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wiz are putting it on the Bulls. They've decided that the ass end of the season is a good time to start playing well. Can't wait to get that 8th seed and be absolutely creamed by the Cavs.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
He's just impatient as fuck. You should see him in traffic wgen cars in front of him stop to chat .

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah he came back this year, lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kind of a tangent, but I was thinking about this last night while high. Who are your projections for the Rio Olympic Hoops team?

My best guess so far:

PG: Curry (duh) Russ, CP if he wants to play, but anyone 30+ im thinking maybe they should preserve their bodies for the NBA season- so if he's out- I'd want Lillard. No thanks: Wall (doesn't really do anything Russ cant)

SG: May only carry 2 since I could see a lot of Russ/Curry together- so.. Klay, and I guess Harden (ugh)

SF: Kawhi, Jimmy Butler (if healthy) and maybe Paul George, but I'd completely understand why he tells team USA to fuck off forever. Lebron keeps saying he's in, but honestly- don't. Durant may also sit out since he's hitting FA. Between George, James and Durant, I assume one will be in though.

PF/C: Anthony Davis, Dray Green, D. Cousins

Guy picked because he played at Duke: Kyrie Irving

If any of the above bail, I'd guess Gordon Hayward makes it as token white guy, then maybe Faried as a front court replacement as he seemed to play hard in the 2014 worlds.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
One of the plumelees takes the token white position. Need that nrg

Tailback U

Spurs are favored by 3.5 over the Warriors today. Not surprising since its in SA and the Warriors played Dallas less than 24 hours ago.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
RUSS with his 14th triple double of the year. Record is 17 by Magic in 88-89. OKC has 12 games left. Oh, and the Thudner actually won a close game for once.

And this Spurs-Warriors game is pretty good.

Heisman06

No posts about Miami beating Cleveland by 20 points? I guess March Madness and Spurs/Warriors tends to overshadow that.

Dwight admitting to using Stickum before every game is probably my favorite storyline of the season. Never heard of pleading the fif apparently.

Reel

Community Liaison
No 1 curr about either of those stories tbh. Everyone at this point is playing for second place behind either the Warriors or spurs

Heisman06

Cool story. Golden State and San Antonio are clearly the favorites so all other news and games are null and void?

Ref reel doesn't care about Dwight using a banned substance on the ball? Color me shocked. I took you as a disciplinarian on the court.

Never mind that LeBron is now 0-4 in Miami since leaving. If he were to lose before the Finals, whether it's to Miami, Toronto, etc., it would absolutely be a failure and it could change the league again. The traditional thinking is there's no way LeBron would ever do that to Cleveland again but when has LeBron ever thought like normal people?

Reel

Community Liaison
Dwight is a shell of hisself. If he's doing something to gain an advantage and it isn't helping, then he's a mong. We do give mongs attention over here
And I don't care about lajuan

sayo

YEET

lBYwEDm.gif