• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

sayo

YEET
Love it. Stotts is one helluva coach. Everyone is quick to compare what they are doing to Phoenix a few years back, but Olshey is too smart to jump the gun and make an attempt to skip steps in the rebuild. I know they lose the pick if it's outside the lottery, but playoff experience with a solid core > a late lottery pick.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
nba-finals-miami-heat-vs-thunders-bailer-westbrook-vs-durant-funny-animated-gif-nba-joke-photos-2012.gif

Reel

Community Liaison
I cant stop laughing at that smooth foul call move by the ref.

what pisses me off is that is HIS primary area of responsibility, he saw the play from start to finish, but STILL called a foul on Jrue?

Reel

Community Liaison
Ish Smith would have drawn the foul on Harden. Jrue sucks. :trollface:
That ain't even a decent troll job. You've done better.

I really wonder how many times harden has fouled out or how many games he eclipsed 4 fouls

NML

Celtics have won five in a row. I may even start watching basketball again.

Maybe not.

Tailback U

Combined record of the 6 teams (2 are above .500) that have beaten the warriors:

165-216

Ugly display of bball by them today. Careless, sloppy, lazy ass defense, and everyone shot horribly.

Heisman06

Whats the deal with Whiteside off the bench?

Team has been playing better with him off the bench. Seems odd but it's working. It allows 10-12 minutes for Amare (6 each at the beginning of each half) which are easier to swallow when he's a 4th or 5th option with starters.

Hassan still gets starter minutes and more touches off the bench so he isn't complaining. Yet. Spo has been using the old man group (Wade, JJ, Deng, Amare) with the starters and bringing the young energy guys (Hassan, Justise, Josh Richardson) off the bench in pairs.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Team has been playing better with him off the bench. Seems odd but it's working. It allows 10-12 minutes for Amare (6 each at the beginning of each half) which are easier to swallow when he's a 4th or 5th option with starters.

Hassan still gets starter minutes and more touches off the bench so he isn't complaining. Yet. Spo has been using the old man group (Wade, JJ, Deng, Amare) with the starters and bringing the young energy guys (Hassan, Justise, Josh Richardson) off the bench in pairs.

Makes sense.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Golden State is 55-6 and has a smaller lead over San Antonio than Cleveland does over Toronto.
This is kind of amazing and isnt mentioned enough how good SA has been.

Theres still literally a chance the Warriors break the bulls record and don't get the 1 seed in the West.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Warriors sure have some weird ass losses this year. I think the Laker's are going to be stacked in a couple years though...
This year's Spurs are the most underrated team of all time. They also get the Warriors 2x off a back to back in San Antonio at the end of the season.
Can't wait to see the Warriors finish 73-11 and then get swept out of the playoffs by the Trailblazers

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can't go 73-11.

Fuck the NBA regular season. I got trapped so hard. I never watch it, but I found myself with free time and was bored by the Las Vegas race so I decided to watch Curry. He goes 1-10 from 3 and has his worst game of the year. I only watched the first half, but I mean shit that was turrible.

evil1

I don't think this has anything to do with the Harden trade. This has to do with an NBA superstar (at least offensively) painfully not giving an effort on a defensive play.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
RUSS nearly had the fastest triple double in NBA history: 10 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds in 17 first half minutes against Rip City.

RUSS

Reel

Community Liaison
Pels were down by 9 to start the third. Damn near down by thirty now.

Smh