• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The problem with this argument is you are technically both right. You're just on different points.

It's a combination of both of those factors in play which is leading to this boom of overpaying mid level talent.

Let them whine to each other tho

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
btw Solomon Hill turned out to be a nice little 3ppg player for GM Jenkins in myGM

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Freelance offense> plays.
Negative ghostwriter

Gotta get that ball moving b. Can't think of the name of the play atm, but if you have a SG with a nice mid range, profit.

I have hield running it and when they over play it, I dump it off to AD for more profit

sayo

YEET
Negative ghostwriter

Gotta get that ball moving b. Can't think of the name of the play atm, but if you have a SG with a nice mid range, profit.

I have hield running it and when they over play it, I dump it off to AD for more profit
Ur doing freelance wrong if you aren't moving the ball... Some freelance offenses I run with lots of ball movement are Flow (blazers' offense), Spread, Warriors, and Pace.

GTfan27

Looking back after some time of reflection, I just don't see 30+ year old Dwight Howard being an improvement over Horford. Al is one of the best teammates and well-respected players in the NBA. Dwight is pretty much the anti-Horford. And he's not even that good anymore.

Starting lineup is looking like:

1- Schroder 2- Korver 3-Bazemore 4-Millsap 5-Howard

Schroder and Bazemore are on the upclimb of becoming very good NBA players. I'm starting to think they are going to need an upgrade at 2 here pretty soon. Korver is 35 and despite the stellar 2014 season he had, he started to show his age last year.

R2D2

I just want RUSS to rule the world @silverwheels

russell-westbrook-would-play-for-obama-1050x654.jpg

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Ur doing freelance wrong if you aren't moving the ball... Some freelance offenses I run with lots of ball movement are Flow (blazers' offense), Spread, Warriors, and Pace.
Hmmm

NML

Horford is a great signing for the C's. Especially when you compare the deal to others out there. Plus it really helps the pitch to KD.

Thomas/Bradley/KD/Crowder/Horford, with the eight man rotation adding in Smart/Sully/Olynyk, can sleepwalk to the eastern finals. They have a lot of different looks they can throw at Lebron defensively, which is how they beat him in the past.

Heisman06

what the fuck is a Tyler Johnson

He's a pretty good player but that's a looooot of money. Was fighting for his life in the D-League a year ago and now he's the biggest FA signing in Nets history. What a world.

The first two years are manageable because he was a RFA but he'll be making 15+ million in final 2 years. Woof.

GTfan27

Durant to the Warriors, done deal.

Golden State has just been named the greatest team of all-time, 2016 NBA season has been canceled. Warriors will receive Finals trophy and every member of the team will be inducted into the hall of fame.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
So this year, the Warriors will win 78 games in the regular season, then lose to the Spurs in the Western Conference semifinals?

colb

Whoaaaaaaaa

So is Durant a bitch maid for that?
While I figured he was gone, I didn't expect him to join GS. TBH it's kind of a bitch move, when he had the better team and single-handedly lost the series after being up 3-1.

It was fun while it lasted, though. I expect RUSS will be traded before the deadline next year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
At least we finally know why he quit. Luckily with him, curry, green, and Thompson the warriors fans won't need to watch him try to win. He can finally be the 3rd or 4th option and just one of the guys like he always wanted. Happy for him

sayo

YEET
He's been saying this is strictly about basketball so it makes sense in that regard. Kind of a bitch move but the easiest way out would probably be him going east.

evil1

In my opinion, one of the take home messages from the Durant signing is that the shelf life for a player on a single franchise is limited. A team only has a certain amount of time with a star player to make something happen. If the team gets stuck where it is at, then their players will start looking for a change of scenery.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
At least we finally know why he quit. Luckily with him, curry, green, and Thompson the warriors fans won't need to watch him try to win. He can finally be the 3rd or 4th option and just one of the guys like he always wanted. Happy for him
Or maybe he got sick of watching RUSS throw up tons of @Brick s?

Warriors better win though next year. If they don't KD and Curry walk I bet.