• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

Tailback U

That was a fun but ridiculous game. Cavs were just hitting everything and warriors got stuck watching on offense and defense, that JR smith 3 that beat the shot clock says it all.

LeBron has to be the best passer of all time, no?He can pass the ball to anyone anywhere on the court. I'm like wow I don't buhlee how.

Last edited:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
No they should bring back the jerseys from the 80s

0fecc618280b02a9a35ca5534db44a38.gif

sayo

YEET
Their good alternates pretty much keep the same design. No homo mountain colors tho, which is arguably the best part.

zoltan

Why would Lakers guys not want Lonzo Ball?

The guy is a game changer.

Ben Simmons is already gonna be the PG of the Sixers and although I would love to see Lonzo, Simmons, Embiid rule the East in a few years (if they can all stay healthy) Lonzo on the Lakers simply makes more sense, especially since it's clear D Russ isn't the 1-spot they needed.

I get the talent level of Josh Jackson, but I just think that Ball has a higher level of propensity to become a transcendent talent in this league.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
They prolly don't want to hear his annoying ass father.

Ben Simmons is already gonna be the PG of the Sixers and although I would love to see Lonzo, Simmons, Embiid rule the East in a few years (if they can all stay healthy) Lonzo on the Lakers simply makes more sense, especially since it's clear D Russ isn't the 1-spot they needed.

I get the talent level of Josh Jackson, but I just think that Ball has a higher level of propensity to become a transcendent talent in this league.

The Sixers need a hate-able player to torpedo their rebuild. Ball fits that mold so he'll will end up in Philly.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Apparently he came out of shape to his workout, I never got the extreme love everyone has for Lonzo. I only watched a few games though so that's probably it but he was a good PG with great vision and he did always put the ball right in the shooter's pocket. I didn't think he was all that athletic though, maybe he doesn't have to be but I definitely didn't see all this transcendent talk. I was super pumped to watch him play too because of all the hype, I hope it translates for his sake.

evil1

The top two reasons are because 1) while his court vision is fantastic, Ball may not have any other elite skills you would expect from a top draft pick; and 2) De'Aaron Fox may simply be better (more athletic, quicker, much better defensively).

Part of me thinks that the Lakers may draft Fox #2, see if Ball falls to the Kings at #5 (the Kings apparently love Fox), and then offer a draft day trade to the Kings (Fox for Ball + the #10).

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't see Lonzo as a dynamic scorer really, maybe more like a Rondo with a better 3

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's true, they can be shitty as long as they are consistently shitty. The problem comes when they call the same foul differently throughout the game