• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The fact that those are the nicest uniforms the franchise has ever worn is sad haha.

Eh, I've always been a fan of their home whites with the sky blue side panels and numbers/script. Still wish they had gone the collegiate route with the blue uniforms and put "Oklahoma" above the number and "City" underneath.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
gotta hand it to that dude, I didn't think he'd amount to shit coming out of St Joes

Brick

Man, I didn't know until now that he had had such a solid career. He is definitely not 6'0".

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Especially considering what happened to his St Joe's teammate

delonte2.jpg

Wolfman21

Lamb has been surprisingly good. Hornets people got roasted when they gave him an extension but hes averaging 16/5/3 this season basically coming off the bench. He honestly needs to be starting over Batum but when Batum is making that max deal bullshit, gotta play him i guess. Or atleast starting over MKG who is basically useless. But whatever. Thats why the Hornets are perennially battling for the 8-10th seeds

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
lost in that quote is 3/4 players went to the East and are now having good careers

take from that what you will

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't know, it's pretty peculiar. I mean Oladipo was downright anemic in OKC.

CJ_24

lost in that quote is 3/4 players went to the East and are now having good careers

take from that what you will

The quote also omits Mr. Durant, who, you know, won a 'ship and a finals mvp after existing Mr. Westbrook orbit.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
The quote also omits Mr. Durant, who, you know, won a 'ship and a finals mvp after existing Mr. Westbrook orbit.
I thought that was the Captain obvious part tbh, but aside from that, Durant is miles better than those other guys that were mentioned and would still get buckets for the other 29 teams in the league.

I thought it was to place the emphasis on how Russ has had quality players for help all this time but his play style stunts their growth and keeps them from flourishing in the roles they were meant to have.

CJ_24

I thought that was the Captain obvious part tbh, but aside from that, Durant is miles better than those other guys that were mentioned and would still get buckets for the other 29 teams in the league.

I thought it was to place the emphasis on how Russ has had quality players for help all this time but his play style stunts their growth and keeps them from flourishing in the roles they were meant to have.

That's fair.

NML

I know Wall is out but holy shit Wizards. Scoring 69 points as a professional basketball team is, uh, not good

Kelly Oubre with a cool -42

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They very obviously just took this game off.