• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The only person wearing BBB in those pics looks like he has thinning hair at 8 years old

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I mean the kid in the BBB is fine compared to the dude in the UCLA jersey complete with WOODEN PYRAMID PATCHES.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Keaton-Jones-370x285.jpg

131215124144-peyton-manning-foundation-story-body.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
"They did a lot of things. But, I mean, the dude shot 10 for 33. I wish I would had shot 33 times. I guess we would have had a better chance of actually winning the game," Embiid said "But he told me to go home. This is my home. I ain't going nowhere."

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Pels had the damn game on Denver won but collapsed late. SMH

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The great Nazr Mohammed and I assume his wife came into ma'restaurant tonight and she was wearing a MAGA hat. :laughing:

EDIT: I was informed that it was a "Make America Dope Again" hat, which makes it much better.

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The great Nazr Mohammed and I assume his wife came into ma'restaurant tonight and she was wearing a MAGA hat. :laughing:

EDIT: I was informed that it was a "Make America Dope Again" hat, which makes it much better.

And Nick Collison is here right now. Really nice guy.

Wolfman21

Defenders in that situation get such a bad rap and its unfair. Durant is having to guard 2 different guys basically standing still while nance is coming with a full head of steam and no one guarding him.

But hey...amazing feat

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Add in the no-charge zone and they have zero chance since the slim possibility of drawing a "reputation charge" has been eliminated.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Defenders in that situation get such a bad rap and its unfair. Durant is having to guard 2 different guys basically standing still while nance is coming with a full head of steam and no one guarding him.

But hey...amazing feat
hot take brought to you by the average 65 year old white man. Nobody carea about no fundamentals

Reactions: bjc

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wizards pooping on the Pels