• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Players who don't score goals are a luxury? What

vcj4sz4hppth8c2tu9gt.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Players who don't score goals are a luxury? What

vcj4sz4hppth8c2tu9gt.gif

To be fair, the term "luxury player", has always been used in soccer to refer to someone who doesn't do something rather than does. It's most often used to describe number 10s that don't track back and defend. He's trying to apply the same concept to someone that doesn't score, which is a bit weird..

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I still don't get it. All I know is y'all need Sterling to actually fucking do something, lest he be eclipsed next game by Toivonen who is like 40 years old.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Hell, just get rid of the world cup and FIFA. Let EUFA do their own thing and invite Japan, America, Australia, etc to play tournaments with them. Maybe invite Brazil and Mexico. They might be divers, but they don't play physically dirty and play for kicks like the rest of Latin America.

That Columbia England game is point and case as to why they need more refs in the game. Columbia were just a bunch of thugs.
Trump?

Wooly

I thought you were referring to the record company @Wooly
They are dirty too. Remember how they used to advertise those terrible CD collections, claiming something like 1 dollar a piece, but then trying to obligate people on the next set for a lot more. So dirty.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What happened to Cavani? Doesn't look like he's out there.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Griezmann spends so much time on the ball rather than releasing passes to open teammates in attacking positions he might as well play for the Turkeys

sayo

YEET
Griezmann spends so much time on the ball rather than releasing passes to open teammates in attacking positions he might as well play for the Turkeys
I mean, to be fair, your main criticism of me is that I pass TOO soon...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well it's better than running straight into 3 defenders...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mbappe should get 8 red cards for that

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uruguay have been pretty bad. Seems like they're playing a man down the whole time.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Did not know Kerzhakov was corching the Russia U17s. Ive been a soccer fan long enough now that I recognize all these corches and analysts for their playing careers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal instead is constantly posting videos of pre-season training for all the bums who didn't get called up (Lacazette) or are capped for awful countries (Obamayang)