• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
So after today's games, there are four teams fighting for that final playoff spot in the West.

There is going to be a play-in game(s) between whoever finishes as the 8th seed and the 9th seed. The 8th seed only has to win one of the play-in games, while the 9th seed has to win two of the play-in games. The winner gets the final playoff spot.

Each of the four teams has two regular season games to play.

Memphis is currently the 8th seed.
Portland - 0.5 game back
San Antonio - 1 game back
Phoenix - 1 game back

48964360.jpg
Memphis needs to do the right thing and lose out. Phoenix winning out to make the play in game would be just a fantastic under dog story and Portland is the only team with a realistic shot at taking down the Lakers (Read: gentlemen's sweep)

GR8 2 B FL G8R

If the Pellys win out, can we get dat 8 seed

You cantankerous cunts ran off Fisher and Reel with your cacophonous cackling, so please give me a simple answer

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
If the Pellys win out, can we get dat 8 seed

You cantankerous cunts ran off Fisher and Reel with your cacophonous cackling, so please give me a simple answer

Simple answer: no, they are eliminated according to sources.

Complex answer: they are the pelicants. Not the peliCANS. They are also cowards who didnt want to wear our ZION so that he will be fresh for the joininh the lakers in a few years for birthright purposes

evil1

I believe in Lillard people!

Portland has taken over the 8th seed with San Antonio, Memphis, and Phoenix all tied for the 9th seed 0.5 games back.

evil1

So Memphis up by 10 at halftime, and Phoenix up by 17 at halftime.

If I understand correctly, Memphis is in the play-in game with a win. Phoenix needs a win and a loss by either Memphis or Portland.

Mame YO

slings rocks
In 5? Damn. Dame averaging 37ppg in the bubble and the errzz offense looks, uhh, not great. It’ll be a good series imo.

evil1

Erzzzz shot 35% from the field, 64.5% from the free throw line , and 15% from the three point line. Yikes.

I am not convinced they can shoot better than that when it matters. The goods news is that the Blazers look like a boxer who has absorbed a ton of body blows. They may crash before the series is over.

bruin

KCP HAD 1 MORE POINT THAN ME AND @pavel

SHOULD HAVE TO WALK BACK TO THE UCLA MEDICAL CENTER...

VOGEL TAKING OUT KUZ WITH 5 MIN TO GO WHEN THE LAKESHOW WENT ON THE RUN...KIDDING ME

4 STRAIGHT STARTING MANANA.