• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
ErrRrrRZzZZz -24 points on 3's and it feels like they'll be AT LEAST that every game these playoffs.

LeBron "doesn't have enough help" stories already being manufactured.

Laughing-Draymond-e1496690453721.jpg

evil1

Can we get a round 2 of George Karl vs. Mark Jackson?

Sounds like Karl is still bitter about when Mark Jackson, as the coach of the Warriors, eliminated the Nuggets in the first round which caused Karl to get fired.

God Bless u and urs. :laughing:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I dislike Mark Jackson as a person much more than Karl (mid 90s Sonics unironically my favorite team along with the rockets growing up), I keep hoping the Knicks will hire him so I don't ever have to hear him again.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@Bmack FALSE ALARM, PHILLY GON PHILLY

I'm ok with it being 92-92 with a couple minutes left and going off the rails. IT STILL COUNTS. THE DRAMA is there. ITs like if a football game is 27-20 with the trailing team driving they get into the redzone then throw a pic 6 the other way . Ok its now 14 points but I had a hint of DRAMA.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
It was a great game up until that clear lane violation. Hopefully DONCIC has a big game

I need a doncic kwhy duel in 8 overtime’s. Draft kings considerations. Donnelly Mitchum screwed me by getting only 20 when my expectation was 57.

doh

Will the DUBZ allow Giannis, Embiid or Simmons on the team next year? They're fleecing someone for one of them (or another STAR)

EMBRACE DEBATE

doh

Not like Bron did anything wrong. He put up 20+ pts/15+ reb/15+ assist, he definitely needs some help Dubs still salty about 2016 finals.
Never said he did... but the Bron dick riders making excuses for him is great theatre.

He doesn't have enough help is always the go-to (despite having a top 5 player in the league). In Bron's defense, normally he usually needs TWO All-Stars not one with him to do anything in the playoffs.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Never said he did... but the Bron dick riders making excuses for him is great theatre.

He doesn't have enough help is always the go-to (despite having a top 5 player in the league). In Bron's defense, normally he usually needs TWO All-Stars not one with him to do anything in the playoffs.

I think Kendrick must have meant specifically at the moment Jordan was exactly 35. See MJ was born at 1:40pm. There were no NBA games going on that that time of day on a Tuesday.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The irony of a DUBZ fan posting Draymong laughing while making fun of people saying LeBron needs help might just destroy this sim