• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Get some tendies

Had a burger and mixed vegetables. a couple hours ago. so i'm good on the sophisticated entree fulfillment that tendies would provide. I was thinking of a salty sweet combo like chocolate covered pretzels. But the cholcolatier around the corner from my abode is closing in 10 min. So that's out. I think I will settle for some wateremelon and a pb n j sammich. Which is in current inventory holdings.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Hopefully not digging too deep into pb n j reserves, hermano??

Quiet Hurricane season so far, which is WELL NEEDED.

2.9 Jars. 4 cans of tuna. Copious frozen meats to cook and ready in the days of warning leading up to impact whilst I still have power.

The State of our Food Hurricane preparedness is STRONG.

The state of our snacks is WEAK.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
2.9 Jars. 4 cans of tuna. Copious frozen meats to cook and ready in the days of warning leading up to impact whilst I still have power.

The State of our Food Hurricane preparedness is STRONG.

The state of our snacks is WEAK.

oh and hte Jif-to-go cups have been replenished but I have been using those with graham crackers. Which tells me that there are graham crackers as a snacking option. but limited. I will stick with my plan. Graham crackers are my WFH workday mid-afternoon snack. I did not order groceries this weekend so I will preserve those grahams.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
LAWD if you said that in pickup but reversed it wouldn't end well unless you were best friends with the guy. You can call someone a bitchass but not a bitchass black boy :laughing:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
hes also not wrong on this particular instance. Don't like him and never agree with him...except here.
Well there’s a very different historical context when it comes to calling white men “boy” and black men “boy.”

That’s a very basic, well-understood thing, so he couldn’t be further from “correct.”

Last edited:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Yeah I was kind of wondering what this guys ceiling might be... he’s 21, right? Dude is incredible, really enjoyable to watch.

Wolfman21

Well there’s a very different historical context when it comes to calling white men “boy” and black men “boy.”

That’s a very basic, well-understood thing, so he couldn’t be further from “correct.”

The double standard in calling someone a "punk ass black boy" and "punk ass white boy" is noted. One is wrong and one is whatever. Racism only goes one way apparently.

Tell me, if doncic called Harrell a "punk ass black boy"....would he be considered a racist?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There is a double standard which is precisely why it wouldn't be okay if it was the other way around. This isn't that hard, you can't say bitch ass black boy in a pick up game but you can say bitch ass white boy. No normal white people care at all if someone says that to you. A lot of black people would, because of what it used to represent and also because it just sounds bad.

Matt is 100% right about this (well maybe not the punishment part, but it would be worse than a mid court hug), he's just not right for the reasons he thinks he is. It's very simple, I'm not sure why this is even a thing. I'm not sure why Montrez even had to apologize.

evil1

The double standard in calling someone a "punk ass black boy" and "punk ass white boy" is noted. One is wrong and one is whatever. Racism only goes one way apparently.

Tell me, if doncic called Harrell a "punk ass black boy"....would he be considered a racist?