• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
20 POINT BEAT DOWN ON MAMBA DAY WITH BRON AND AD BARELY PLAYING IN THE SECOND HALF

PORT GOT CANCUN CANCUN ON THEIR MINDSView attachment 13601

tumblr_p46zu8OgVv1ubx099o4_250.gifv

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Its Willard that is the one wasting his own talents. This is a guy who can shoot at a 9 for 14 clip from 35 feet plus. Why isn’t he taking all his shots from there? It’s like if Papa Johnson Board Member Shaq only dunked occasionally and instead shot a bunch of threes throughout his career.

Portland deserves better.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm here from downtown, I'm here from mitchell and murray and I'm here on a mission of mercy.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@Bmack do you have to pay for players on draft kings? Did Paul's value drop from his abysmal performance?

yes each player comes with a budget. you get 50K to spread on 8 spots. He was $8,200 i'm not sure if thats a decrease. It seemed like it was. DONGKICK was 11,000. The highest priced in tonights contests.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Jake harden , PJ McCollum n Chris The Tool are my main guys 4 today’s run at 100k

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
No Giani Antelope?

Thought was they will blow out and he won’t be playing the 4th.

Rockets rhubarb seems closer series...two warriors battling until the end with possible OTs

Then pj has to pick up slack of Willard pulling up LAMe

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Give me an alternate mix of three superstars playing today and I will fill in the low value spots. We have a few hours so if you want to know values just ask and I’ll answer.

For instance Carmelo at 5,900. Does he have higher output w no LAMe?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
How much is Gilgeous-Alexander?
Intesting players to me are
Kuzma
CJ
Shroeder
Gordon
Middleton
Vucevic

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
How much is Gilgeous-Alexander? 7400
Intesting players to me are
kuzma 5300
CJ 8100
Schroeder 6400
Gordon 6100
Middleton 7800
vucevic. 9200

Paul 8100
Greek11,300
Harden 11,800

Scoring
Point
+1 Pt
Made 3pt Shot
+0.5 Pts
Rebound
+1.25 Pts
Assist
+1.5 Pts
Steal
+2 Pts
Block
+2 Pts
Turnover
-0.5 Pts
Double-Double
{Max 1 Per Player: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals}
+1.5 Pts
Triple-Double
{Max 1 Per Player: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals}

Sorry for formatting

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd work similar lineups with one Antelope and one Harden, mix in a bench flier (Kuzma/random Blazer) in the Lakers game as it will likely not be close and the Lakers will rest their main lineup. Antelope could be rested the majority of the game but they probably won't get a lead without him going off to start with. With these types of things the way the game goes is the most important thing since playing time is so valuable. I give the Magic a better chance to hang than the Blazers, and we're in agreement that Houston/Rhubarb are the most likely to be close.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'd work similar lineups with one Antelope and one Harden, mix in a bench flier (Kuzma/random Blazer) in the Lakers game as it will likely not be close and the Lakers will rest their main lineup. Antelope could be rested the majority of the game but they probably won't get a lead without him going off to start with. With these types of things the way the game goes is the most important thing since playing time is so valuable. I give the Magic a better chance to hang than the Blazers, and we're in agreement that Houston/Rhubarb are the most likely to be close.

We are in with
Harden
Greek
Donte dev
Pj tucker
Hezonja (blazer scrub)
Kuze here
Schroedee
George hill