• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
wPayBfn.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
LOL @ the Panthers shitty OL and playcalling. 3 minutes left, ball at midfield, crappy OL that can't block? Sure, let's just chuck it deep under pressure. I'm absolutely amazed that they've managed to win 4 games already.

Wolfman21

How many times have i posted about how shitty my experiences at panthers games have been?

But redskins fans are the only dumb nfl fans. Bwahahaha

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Eh - the Rams - Redskins game I attended earlier this year was very tame. I didn't see any fights or even heated disagreements. Probably has to do with the fact that Rams fans are used to losing and are subdued.

Really though, I think it's that the L.A. Rams fan base are mostly olds who were fans before they left two decades ago. A whole generation never had NFL footbaw in the city, and so most of them are Raiders/Cowboys/Steelers/Patriots fans. Indeed, the majority of people I saw in Rams gear were old guys like me with their families, not young douchebros.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Jesus christ, that was awful.
Mack money is just about to break some big plays. Hang in there. And Samuel Curtis could be an x factor. I thought Carolina looked explosive, but Philly is just more solidified right now. U'll lost Keuchly for the 2nd half. Wentz/Ertz are ready to exploit that.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was talking about the vid.

If the Panthers are healthy, sure, I think they're a contender. But Kalil is still out and I have no idea what the fucking deal is with his neck, and without him they can't run up the middle at all. Kuechly bout to retire for CTE and Cam is on some serious Jekyll/Hyde shit, I mean he was awful at times. No in between with him. This team could go in either direction, I'd say right about now is when Kalil needs to get his sorry ass back on the field because I suspect that whatever vague and seemingly cunnilingus-induced strain in his neck has gotta be fine by now.

kingssc

So who wants to explain to me why they reversed the Jets TD on a fumble out of the end zone?
If they had called that as the original call I could see them keeping it because it's not conclusive that he regained possession. But no idea how they overturned the call, no way that was indisputable evidence to overturn.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Taking the family to Bengals v colts in a couple weeks. Annual trip have seen some colorful people but never any problems.
Hopefully Luck will be back for you to see. Going to Lambeau for MNF on Nov 4th and won't get to see Rodgers now. Definitely putting some rain on that parade

bruin

UCLA quarterbacks who beat up on USC, are the ones who suck in the NFL. Ones who couldn't get over on USC take out their frustration on the NASHNUL.

Funny to think Aikman went 0-2 vs USC and many consider him a UCLA all-time great. He’s not even in my top two Bruin QB’s.

bruin

Yesterday was the prime example why Kansas City trades up for Mahomes.

Still had a chance to win, though.

Now short week against the reeling Raiders.