• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Between this and the Cowboys-Chargers game

HandyGoodAnteater-max-1mb.gif

Wolfman21

These 2 teams are full of soft batch cookie bitches. Half their teams arr injured and every other play another mother fucker is on the ground.

Tailback U

If you pay attention you can see exactly what is going on inside of Manning's head:

"Ok leg up and he's gonna snap me the ball." (leg up)

"Ok there's Evan running across the field.. wait for it he'll get open.. wait for it he'll get open...

wait for it... oh darn it he is doubled ok there's Louis running across the field in the opposite direction..

wait for it...wait for it... OH crud! get down they got you."

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Y'all pretty stupid though. He's obviously capable of playing well with a good team and corching around him because he's done it. He's not Brady or Rodgers but he's more than capable without a retard running the team.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
LOL. Typical Panthers. Game you should win easily. Instead, screw around and lose.

And now they're chasing XPs. Is John Fox on the sidelines?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rams score a TD

Camera cuts to stands

Saints fans clapping

Nickyoung.png

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Why tf does Los Angeles have a team?

Two of the best teams in the league are playing and the stands look like a pre season game

SMH

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers @ Saints for division lead next week @Reel. I wanna talk shit but Kaelin Clay is the #2 receiver at the moment. Our b-hole is yours.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Alex Smith is having a really good year. However, the counting stats are a bit misleading in relation to what CJ was saying. These are Next Gen Stats provided by the NFL:

He's still 24th in the NFL in air yards per attempt.
He's 25th in air yards to sticks.
He's 12th in the league in time to throw (the highest in his career).

You can argue that his o-line and supporting cast are better than they've ever been, but I'm not so certain he isn't the same dude. All credit to him for having a phenomenal season, doe.

-YTC

Reel

Community Liaison
Panthers @ Saints for division lead next week @Reel. I wanna talk shit but Kaelin Clay is the #2 receiver at the moment. Our b-hole is yours.

I could see the saints losing this one

their secondary over the past two games has struggled due to key injuries. Before that, they were playing lights out

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Why tf does Los Angeles have a team?

Two of the best teams in the league are playing and the stands look like a pre season game

SMH

The Coliseum is a dump. Yes, it's a historically significant landmark, but it was made to host the Olympics. In 1932. Plus, it seats 92,000. With NFL ticket prices the way they are, only the Superb Owl cold fill it up. I watched a Rams game earlier this season and had 40-yard line seats and they still seemed like shitty seats because you're so far from the field.

Reel

Community Liaison
The Coliseum is a dump. Yes, it's a historically significant landmark, but it was made to host the Olympics. In 1932. Plus, it seats 92,000. With NFL ticket prices the way they are, only the Superb Owl cold fill it up. I watched a Rams game earlier this season and had 40-yard line seats and they still seemed like shitty seats because you're so far from the field.

i thought they had tickets for less than $10 though

but thats an excuse...the superdome seats around 71k iirc, I know if it was possible, they could fill that thing with 92k people

OMG

just had a thought...92k mongs in one place?!?!

Death Valley in BR seats 100k...100k mongs in one place?!?!

LAWD

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
What can I tell you? L.A. fans are most definitely fairweather fans, and footbaw is fairly low on the list of priorities for us.

Plus, it's the Rams. Remember that they've been gone from our city for basically a whole generation. Indeed, when I went to the game, almost all the Rams fans I saw were older guys with their families, not young guys who grew up watching the Rams. For the 20- and 30-somethings, the Rams were a St. Louis team, not an L.A. team.

If it were the Raiders, though, it would have been full.

Full of 92k mongs..

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The lighting at Baltimore's stadium is abysmal