• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
No lie, I was about to turn the game off but I made that prefect dent in the couch and didn't feel like moving to do something else. I still thought, ok, they might tie, but there is no way Washington doesn't just throw a bomb on the first play to end the game.

Boy was I wrong.

And I was super shocked the Redskins had lost in the Superdome only once since 92. Lol. I remember the SB run and remembered that game was in Washington. A couple years later, RG3 just shat all over the saints D.

But good ass win. This was the first time I'm the last few games where the offense bailed the defense out and that's actually a good thing compared to years past

CJ_24

Philadelphia-New Orleans could be a pretty good playoff match-up. The NFC is lookin' the part right now with Philly, Nola, 'Sota and St. Louis L.A. As well as with Carolina and Dallas (who will be a sleeper when Zeke returns).

The issue, of course, is that it is only November. Who the hell knows what the conference will look like a month from now. That's why I hesitate to crown any of the top four because you never know who is peaking too early.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Whoever the fuck decided to run that experiment while the Bills are fighting for a fucking Wild Card spot ought to be fired. Yesterday. If I were the owner, whoever was responsible for that wouldn't have made it back to the locker room after the game. And Peterman would be cut Monday morning.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Whoever the fuck decided to run that experiment while the Bills are fighting for a fucking Wild Card spot ought to be fired. Yesterday. If I were the owner, whoever was responsible for that wouldn't have made it back to the locker room after the game. And Peterman would be cut Monday morning.

But what if the directive came from the owner and/or GM? Just like it did last season?

-YTC

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

It sounded like ownership was part of the reason Taylor was benched.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The Broncos' tire fire the rest of the year will be great to watch. @Brick still sucks, shocker! Their first round QB isn't even good enough to start ahead of @Brick. Firing an offensive coordinator 10 games into the season has always worked! The most hilarious thing is that people will think a good QB will turn this team around. First, John Elway hasn't found a single good QB in 6 years as a GM. He got lucky that Manning fell into his lap. The problems go way beyond a bad QB anyway. The defense is getting old, and the defensive backs are just about to fall off a cliff. OL is still mediocre at best, and that's with the Broncos trying out like 15 different lineman in the past 3 years.

@Wuf must be so hard right now.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
LOL, they fired McCoy? Vance might be one and done at this rate. And yes, my chub shines like the beacon from Gondor.

jdlikewhoa

Smh at you all forgetting Buffalo’s rich history of benching GOAT QBs for scrubs.

- Jim Kelly over Frank Reich
- Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie
- JP Losman over Drew Bledsoe
- and now Peterman over Tyrod

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I hope Gruden goes to Tennessee just so I no longer hear his voice on mnf.

Be careful what you wish for - they might replace him with some bum like Denis Leary or go full Trump Train AmeriKKKa and let that walking used rubber Amy Schumer in the booth.

Just do what I do and stop watching NASHNUL.

CJ_24

I am conflicted at the moment. I am generally against the over-the-top fellation of patriotism that pervades all things footbaw, but I am also all about a good saxophone solo.

NML

Just put the turkey in, kids and wife are down for a nap, and a sax national anthem?

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I am conflicted at the moment. I am generally against the over-the-top fellation of patriotism that pervades all things footbaw, but I am also all about a good saxophone solo.

My neighbor just announced to me, completely unprovoked, while I was taking out the recycling “Big Dick Case Keenum going to put the dagger in the Lions today SKOL Vikings.”

I’m praying the rosary the SWAT team shows up and kills me first when his meth lab explodes.

NML

“They have received confirmation that it was a catch.”

*whistles*

Previous play is under review

hqdefault.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's not a real lions Vikings game without a cavalcade of incredible referee fuckups

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not watching but that sounds about right. One year the refs handed the Vikes a win on 2 of the worst phantom PI calls you could imagine.