• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Soonerfan09

But not actually tho
If you'd rather watch anime or something, then I guess, but that's not really my thing.

With that said, I probably watch football a little different than most. I'm not a fan of any teams, I'm a fan of the game. I watch technique, schemes, and playcalling, not just the outcome of the plays.

Reactions: doh

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If you'd rather watch anime or something, then I guess, but that's not really my thing.

With that said, I probably watch football a little different than most. I'm not a fan of any teams, I'm a fan of the game. I watch technique, schemes, and playcalling, not just the outcome of the plays.

I watch to see the gene pool get slowly drained. And the CTE.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

You're mixing up your millenials, I'm the one that watches Anime, adchester watches Canadian TV shows or something

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
You're mixing up your millenials, I'm the one that watches Anime, adchester watches Canadian TV shows or something
My one Canadian TV story is one time I was in a T-Bay hotel and just hanging out watching Food Network Canada and they had a Diners, Drive-ins and Dives knockoff but with bizarro Guy Fieri, like this dude looked like he should be a middle manager in an IT department somewhere.

Anyways, he was at this restaurant called Tich (pronounced Tishh) and he interviews this probably 7 year old chubby Indian kid that goes "I like TITS!" really enthusiastically and it was pretty funny.

So that's my Canadian TV story. I wish I could find the clip online but it's nowhere to be found lol.

This is their "Guy Fieri" though :laughing::

x.jpg

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Csn Washington studio shows are great

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I had the Cowboys/Rams game going on in the background last night. Sweet jeebus there is nothing less compelling than early NFL preseason games. It is a horrendously boring product most of the time, but when there are absolutely 0 stakes it is practically unwatchable.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Colts have a player named Le'Raven

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every time I walk back into the room and look up the Colts run a play that looks like something out of midget league. My pary are with them

bruin

I had the Cowboys/Rams game going on in the background last night. Sweet jeebus there is nothing less compelling than early NFL preseason games. It is a horrendously boring product most of the time, but when there are absolutely 0 stakes it is practically unwatchable.

The fact that hometown announcers are calling the game makes it just a little more unbearable. Think Marshall Faulk said the Rams can be a playoff contender last night.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-new-orleans-saints-1797711545

Elsewhere on the field, the Saints are still near the top of the league in dead cap money, which means they had to perform the kind of accounting voodoo normally confined to the Louisiana state capital. They practically have to pay players in beads at this point. Here’s Ted Ginn, ready to drop 75 passes a season. Here’s Manti Te’o, who will finally be able to communicate with the spirit of Lennay Kekua with a visit to a local witch doctor.

No fanbase gets more riled up when you take a shit on their homeland, so let’s do that right now. I know you guys are very proud of your bad music and your gravy soup and your shrimp subs, but go to hell. Louisiana is a hole. The only thing keeping that state running is prison slave labor. And New Orleans is just Disney World for drunken idiots. Bourbon Street is Times Square with more shit and vomit, and you don’t get to disown it. This year’s Jazz Fest was headlined by Dave Matthews bringing out Jimmy Buffett. David Duke made his name in New Orleans.

Every two-bit David Simon that makes his way through New Orleans wants to lecture you about the city’s culture and heritage. Meanwhile, your average Saints fan is a trash-ass 300-lb. mouthbreather carrying a baby upside down, and vowing to personally rebuild every Confederate monument, and never, at any time, speaking below a shout. A bag on the head improves the look of pretty much every Saints fan. SO GO SUCK ON SOME DIRTY RICE, YOU SHITBAGS.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He got Arizona good, just like he did last year

No thank you. What has Arizona ever given America? Tent prisons? Double-headed scorpions? Late-stage melanoma? Janet Leigh dead in a hotel shower? Senators who only pretend to be rebellious? Forty BILLION guns? Copper mines (Copper: The Fourth Place Metal)? Cacti? Longtime commenter ClueHeywood annually makes the point that every broadcast network uses shots of cacti for every Cardinals game B-roll:

So THAT’S what’s up Arians’s butt. Anyway, look at the big boring plant, everyone! It’s like I’m dying of dehydration just by looking at it! People in Sedona sit on rocks at night hoping aliens will take them away. This is actually a fair way of coping with being in Arizona, but still. This state is nothing more than a gigantic drain on our water supply. We should cut them off and put Immortan Joe in charge. It is the 6-6 tie of states. The only reason to visit Arizona is because of Grand Canyon and its citizenry had nothing to do with that. I can think of nothing more appropriate to that state than being famous for a giant hole.

Sheriff Joe is a Nazi asshole and I hope he dies in one of his own sauna prisons.

CJ_24

The name of the author of the "why your team sucks" articles is drew magary. No wonder his writing is filled with so much hate and loathing.