• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only one team could lose 2 out of 3 to the worst team in the league with the playoffs on the line, and finish the series getting shut out and losing 1-0, and that's Detroit.

Wolfman21

Well, braves havent been the worst team in the league since they fired fredi gonzalez. After starting like 18-43 they finished the season 50-47. Not like they lost 2 of 3 to the twins

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phils finish 71-91 and the worst run difference in the league (-186 :scared:). Didn't finish last doe. Thanks to the Barves start to the season and a 28-23 record in 1-run games.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, braves havent been the worst team in the league since they fired fredi gonzalez. After starting like 18-43 they finished the season 50-47. Not like they lost 2 of 3 to the twins

They did that first.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It took all year but finally someone got wolf on his heels about the Barves, all year he's been trolling teams they beat and dismissing their suckiness by bragging about draft position.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

osick87

Community Liaison
Well one isn't a fan of a Toronto sports team without some nerves.

Going to use this to lighten my mood

anigif_sub-buzz-13267-1475596174-2.gif

osick87

Community Liaison
Saunders probably should have scored but that was a housefly's pussy hair from being in Bourn's glove so can understand why he was safe.

I don't think Pillar was going to be able to score on that single to center.

osick87

Community Liaison
Sumtin bout that labatts just makes you wanna throw a cup at a guy tryin to catch a fly ball i guess

Don't think they serve Labatts at games. Most people here don't drink Labatt's. It's like talking about Fosters to an Australian.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's classic Showalter. Thinks he can get through the toughest part of the Jays lineup with Ubaldo instead of the guy who's going to win the Cy Young.