• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wild Card teams in LDS since 2012: 4-4 (Royals, EYBS Giants, Cardinals, Cubs)

Rad basically means because the Cardinals and EYBS Giants knocked out the Nats as Wild Cards

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
4 seeds always win.

Can't believe they called Span out.

Winter was a terrible ump for this game. He hates Bochy and that last Pence AB he was walked twice before he struck out.

Also Thor is absolutely unreal. Hope his arm doesn't blow up.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
4 seeds always win.

Winter was a terrible ump for this game. He hates Bochy and that last Pence AB he was walked twice before he struck out.

Oh it will. Curse of Rutgers Mike

CJ_24

The playoff schedule is such garbage. Five days off is insane for a division winner, that's a huge disadvantage. They shouldn't have a quirky number of wildcard teams that necessitates this type of schedule in the first place, but if they are going to they should play these play-in wildcard games immediately and roll right into the division series.

Both wildcard play-in games on Monday, not spreading them out for ratings.

Day off (or, even better, not)

ALDS and NLDS both start on Wednesday (or Tuesday)

Wild card teams don't like it? Too much of a SACRIFICIAL LAMBSHIP? Win ur division.

Nobody cares if the Cubs are disadvantaged.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
4 seeds always win.

Lol

osick87

Community Liaison
The pitching matchups today:

The-Hills.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I've never seen so many needledicks on their phones in need of a good asspounding until I turned on this Nats-Dodgers game.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Mark Lerner is urging fans to stand up the entire game apparently. When I went to a playoff game here I was standing with two on, two out with the Nats down by one. Some man behind me yelled at me to sit down. I told him to stand up. He then went to security and tried to get them to force me to sit down. They told him I was allowed to stand.

I'm not going to another playoff game after that. Our fans suck and most should just stick to watching Redskins injury news on Fridays.

TonyGin&Juice

Mark Lerner is a fucking moron. Nats fans are fucking bozos and that story doesn't surprise me. In our season ticket seats there was a woman in front of us that called security because I was yelling at Chase Utley too much. She was a season ticket holder. She was wearing an authentic Zimmerman jersey. She spent every game on her phone playing Candy Crush. She lived in Maryland. She is the Nats fan base.

There's an Indian woman behind home plate next to Marlin's Man that's SMOKING hot.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Mark Lerner is urging fans to stand up the entire game apparently. When I went to a playoff game here I was standing with two on, two out with the Nats down by one. Some man behind me yelled at me to sit down. I told him to stand up. He then went to security and tried to get them to force me to sit down. They told him I was allowed to stand.

I'm not going to another playoff game after that. Our fans suck and most should just stick to watching Redskins injury news on Fridays.

#natitude

TonyGin&Juice

Maybe don't yell at utley.

Utley did a really dirty slide that just about killed my main man Ean Desmond so I wasn't alone in yelling at that shitbag.

What did security do in that case?

They came over and asked me to calm down, which I did. Normally I don't heckle or really get too animated during games since I score them but that just got me heated. I also LOATHE the Phillies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kershaw sweats an unbelievable amount.